Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what does this dream mean ?

Options
  • 30-07-2007 3:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 46

i had a dream recently which completely freaked me out. In the dream, i was in bed (in a bedroom which was similar to the spare room in my parents house), when i heard a noise, kind of like a window opening. i listened but i could hear nothing else. in the same dream but it was the next night in the dream, i heard the noise again. again i listened but could hear nothing else until the door swung open and a man was there. I didn't recognise him but i'd never forget his face. i knew he was going to kill me and there was nothing i could do about it.
    i somehow forced myself to wake up and i was trembling and sweating.
    what could it mean ??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

It could mean a few things. You mention that you couldn't do anything about it, was this a feeling of being tied down or similar? It could mean you have something in your life (maybe work?), that you are not particularly enjoying and feel trapped. Some part of your life that you are not feeling that you have full control over.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 eric the head

i didn't feel tied down or anything but it was more a sense that it was pointless to resist. i was going to be murdered no matter what.:confused:

Advertisement