Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charleslandian Hits the Bright Lights

Options
  • 30-07-2007 4:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Hi All

Recognised a familiar face in Superquinn recently?

Yes, it's true! Orla Tobin, the 2003 winner of the Rose of Tralee, is currently causing a sensation with her fellow Roses on RTE's Charity You're a Star! And, guess what, she's a Charleslandian!

They've even been dubbed "Hearts N' Roses", because of their chosen charity the Irish Heart Foundation.

So what did everyone think of their two numbers so far - My Guy and Lady Marmalade?

Next time, you're watching (it's on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays), make sure to give her your number 1 vote!

You can call 1513 717 106 or text "Vote Roses" to 53600 (small print: calls cost 60 cent. Votes from mobiles normally cost more) and vote for her now.

Gotta support our own!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Hi

watched the roses last night, they were the best act by a long shot. And they are all easy on the eye!

If there is any justice in this country, the rubbish (SBB, joe o shea, and the like) will be voted off tomorrow night.

Lets get behind the charleslandian and put charlesland on the map.

GOOD LUCK ROSES

• Closed Accounts Posts: 448 ✭✭Marcais

D2 wrote:
    Hi All

Recognised a familiar face in Superquinn recently?

Yes, it's true! Orla Tobin, the 2003 winner of the Rose of Tralee, is currently causing a sensation with her fellow Roses on RTE's Charity You're a Star! And, guess what, she's a Charleslandian!

They've even been dubbed "Hearts N' Roses", because of their chosen charity the Irish Heart Foundation.

So what did everyone think of their two numbers so far - My Guy and Lady Marmalade?

Next time, you're watching (it's on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays), make sure to give her your number 1 vote!

You can call 1513 717 106 or text "Vote Roses" to 53600 (small print: calls cost 60 cent. Votes from mobiles normally cost more) and vote for her now.

Gotta support our own!

:D Nice find D2. Will tune in and vote if it doesn't compete with Big Brother, Pop Idol, I Want To Be on Telly, American Idols have no Talent, When Eurostar Contestants Attack etc. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭testicle

[snip]

Totally inappropriate post. Please review the charter before posting.

Mike

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭dubrunner

testicle wrote:
    [snip]

Totally inappropriate post. Please review the charter before posting.

Mike

You might want to start with his name Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭testicle

Excuse me, I meant that I would give her a vote, which is what this thread is about. God only knows what you were thinking.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

testicle wrote:
    Excuse me, I meant that I would give her a vote, which is what this thread is about. God only knows what you were thinking.
    I'm sure. :rolleyes:

Back to the topic everyone. Dubrunner, if you have an issue with another user's name, you'll need to go to Feedback or PM an Admin. I dare say, if it's been okay up to now, it's not likely to be changed now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 448 ✭✭Marcais

I'm sure. :rolleyes:

Back to the topic everyone. Dubrunner, if you have an issue with another user's name, you'll need to go to Feedback or PM an Admin. I dare say, if it's been okay up to now, it's not likely to be changed now.

As far as I know, there's a pair of them, so they would both have to change.

Advertisement