Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pump specs for marina pump-out stations

• 30-07-2007 5:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭

hi does anyone know where i could find information and specs for the type of suction pumps used in marinas for pump-out stations?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭Nukem

Type of pump, manufacturer?

Did you try someone like grundfros?

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭stever

yea i'm trying to find info on the pump-out stations like those used on the shannon river on the size of the pumps , power, capacity of transfer tank and how the waste is transferred to the public sewers whether its held in a storage tank first or whatever.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,224 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

stever wrote:
    hi does anyone know where i could find information and specs for the type of suction pumps used in marinas for pump-out stations?

I am building a marina at the moment.

The pump out facility I've used is supplied by Rolec. i have a booklet some where in work. I can try and post it here.

Advertisement