Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for "G0" stepping Q6600?

Options
  • 30-07-2007 6:03pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone know an website or etailer that sells a "G0" stepping Q6600 in Europe?

I'm assuming Dabs and Komplett are just stocking the older B3 stepping...has anyone ordered a Q6600 recently?

The product code ends with SLACR.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭Cassiel

Overclockers.co.uk have them. I think they are tagged as 'energy efficient' to seperate them from the old stepping. Basically OcUK is charging a small premium for having to look at the box to confirm the stepping.

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭nibble

Just wait a few weeks if you can, everyhere should have them by about mid August I'd say, it's what I'm doing anyway. All that Quad-core goodness:D :D:D .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Cassiel wrote:
    Overclockers.co.uk have them. I think they are tagged as 'energy efficient' to seperate them from the old stepping. Basically OcUK is charging a small premium for having to look at the box to confirm the stepping.

He is 100% right here.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 ezdmanx

Looking to get one of those processors too.
    I emailed komplett and they tell me they already have them but they are mixed in with the standard ones so its a lottery as to which you get.

Advertisement