Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin 15 culture

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,770 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

There's a request being made for a Dublin 15 forum (see here). As there are a lot of west Dubliners using that thread I've posted a link up there to your message in Volunteerism. They may be able to help you more.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭joolsveer

Thanks for that Hill Billy. As a long term resident of Clonsilla I would certainly support a Dublin 15 forum particularly as I am getting more involved in working in the area (both paid and voluntary).

• Registered Users Posts: 22,770 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Be sure to indicate your support on that thread then for a "Dublin 15" forum or a "Dublin West" forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭joolsveer

Hill Billy wrote:
    Be sure to indicate your support on that thread then for a "Dublin 15" forum or a "Dublin West" forum.

I have done now.

I got a PM from a member of a local band. Thanks.

Advertisement