Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

need help with graphics card

Options
  • 30-07-2007 8:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭

basically i gathered that nvidia is the best card to buy but i'm not to sure about specs etc.but my real question is will it fit into my computer??i kno its pcie but does that mean that ANY card that is pcie will fit i??please help as i REALLY wanna play games such as battlefield,oblivion etc etc.thanx:o

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭TheHairyFairy

Nvidia pretty much are the top dog at the moment for graphics cards etc. If your PCIE then thats good. Next considerations are your PSU and if your CPU wont be a bottle neck. Best place to really ask this is on the PC Building forums. An 8800GTS will pretty much play any game really well at the moment, use that as a starting point. Others here will be able to give more pointers.

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭jfrmbray

ok thanx but how do i check either of these??ill post this on the forum which u recommended.thank u!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

Advertisement