Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3v card top up in both Blanch and town

Options
  • 30-07-2007 8:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭

Having a nightmare doing this, basically nobody in Blanch seems to do 3V online credit card acount top ups (so that nobody responds with anywhere ive already been, its best i tell the story/mention the disaster its been trying to acquire the top up)

I was told Easons do it. Staff there said no, directed me to Spar (the one beside Heaven nightclub/Apache), no luck either, they said Carpenterstown Spar do it. Rather than walk half way across the world to there went to Permanent TSB in the centre, who, despite issuing the cards, bizarrely dont offer a top up service, and they were absoloutely adamant that the Spar Id just come from do the top ups and have done so for ages, went back to double check and they are adamant they dont do it :confused: :mad: Guy in TSB said Mace in the village did it at some stage as well. Another walk, another no luck. So I head off on my trek to Carpenterstow Spar, where, although the shop does the top ups, their machine is currently broken and unlikely to be fixed for a few days yet :confused: :rolleyes: :D:( :mad: Honestly, after all that i wasnt sure whether to laugh, cry or drive a car through the window :confused:

So, does anyone have any possibly truthful suggestions of where else in D15 I can do it, or else somewhere in town (or somewhere between here and town on the Navan Rd/Cabra/Phibsboro 38 or 39 bus route) that is actually likely to have it, and preferably somewhere open until at least 7:30 pm and preferably 9pm tomorrow evening, otherwise ill have to wait until Wednesday (off work, only advantage of working 10 hrs per day is a week split in two halves with weekend and Wed off :) )

A frustrated and very tired thank you......

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

spar on the corner of talbot street and marlborough street and spar in lower abbey street do it, they are just 2 off the top of my head, you will find that most spar stores do it

Advertisement