Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Possible New Sticky..

Options
  • 31-07-2007 9:38am

this idea is ripped straight from the fitness forum.. however it works very well there.

Would people be interested in posting up very brief training diaries?

Sparks used to do it on his blog, and it was quite interesting reading what problems and solutions he used. Also, there is quite a wide range of disciplines here that maybe we could learn something from each others methods?

just a thought...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭rrpc

We have ten stickies at the moment! Any more and there'll be no room for actual threads.

Isn't there a boards Wiki? Sparks?

In fitness its a minor subforum.. and my thoughts on the number of stickies is on record (in short - there are too many!)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

rrpc wrote:
    Isn't there a boards Wiki? Sparks?
    Yup, http://wiki.boards.ie/wiki/Shooting

• Subscribers Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭IRLConor

Great, hadn't thought of the wiki. I had been thinking about organising a sticky for a list of clubs; club info seems to be an FAQ.

I've made a bit of a start at listing them. It would be nice to have a centralised list of all of the clubs/ranges in the country.

funny.. i suggested the clubs list a while back and was told where to go...

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭IRLConor

Not by me. :D

Here's your chance, start filling in the details.

Advertisement