Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Title

Options
  • 31-07-2007 9:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭

Two drums and a snare roll off a cliff.

=> boom booom sssssssss

What english king invented camping

=> henry the tent

jesus is on the cross, he shouts out for Peter. peter tries to get to him but struggles with the roman gaurds. they cut off both his legs. again, jesus shouts out for peter. being very loyal, peter manages to drag himself along the ground using his hands, but when he gets to the soldiers, they cut off both his arms. once again, jesus shouts out for peter, once again peter attempts to get to jesus. he wriggles accross the ground like a worm, leaving a trail of blood behind... when he gets to the roman soldier, he lets him pass knowing that he could do no harm with no arms or legs... he gets to the top of the hill to where jesus is.

jesus cries out " peter ". peter says "what is it lord"

=> peter, i can see your house from here!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭beerbaron

Thought there'd be a cymbal in there too

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

I had to laugh at the jesus one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭folan

Plug wrote:
    I had to laugh at the jesus one.

Yeah, the rest were old baddies! thats an old goody!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,233 ✭✭✭darkskol

:d

Advertisement