Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Garmin GPS Italy Maps

Options
  • 31-07-2007 11:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,863 ✭✭✭

Hi,

This is a long shot and may be in the wrong forum but does anyone know where I could borrow the maps for italy on SD card ?
    I only need them for a week or so and dont really see the point in buying them.

Thanks
    Rob

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,706 ✭✭✭craichoe

RobAMerc wrote:
    Hi,

This is a long shot and may be in the wrong forum but does anyone know where I could borrow the maps for italy on SD card ?
    I only need them for a week or so and dont really see the point in buying them.

Thanks
    Rob

The maps are registered to an individual device and hence you would need the maps from the same device as yours (or the activation code) . This is the way it works for tomtom anyways. I got Tomtom working on my cheapo Aldi satnav unit. Much better than the AA route navigator crap.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement