Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

camp.co.kerry.

Options
  • 31-07-2007 1:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭

hi,i was thinking of renting a house in camp and need broadband and sky wherever i move to and was wondering does anyone know if thoses services are likely to be available in that area.i tried contacting eircom already about the broadband but they said the house would need to have a phoneline installed before they could give me an awnser.also i would be very greatful of any suggestions as to where i might definately find the availability of the above services as i;m flexible as to where i move to.by the sea would be nice,tho!:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭ramtha

i found out thats its unavailable down there but have found a house a few miles from ballybunion that has broadband so may go for that.was just wondering who would i contact about getting sky connected about 8 miles from ballyb?ennis?tia.

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭narommy

I know thet permanet is used in the castlegregory area---wireless

Does anybody know if the 3G services work down that way?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

I have never found the 3G service in that region to be great. Then again I am usually pretty far off the beaten track when I head back to Castle. Never really paid much attention to the service in the more 'populated' areas :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭ramtha

thanks.

Advertisement