Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ticket Prices - Sunday Croker Hurling

• 31-07-2007 3:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,418 ✭✭✭

Waterford Play on the sunday previous and it €35 then they are Scheduled for the same venue the following weekend and the prices are €45 suerly this is not right and The Gaa should not be allowed get away with putting up prices when they want its the same game no difference for me , I dont give a fck about the Kilkenny Semi i would pay not to watch that to be honest , If u were sending a complaint in against the Gaa where would it go and would anybody support the Complaint

Its like me going into the shop which sells the Evening Herald and the next week they sell the Sun also now the price has to go up , Its such a scam they will generate approx a half a million extra from this Game . And the Christy Ring Final . I would in me ring Final pay that price to see this game if i was there supporters , Even fcking oxygen with 50 bands would be cheaper , In a sport where the players dont get paid this is just wrong

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Psychedelic

Hill 16 tickets are now gone up from €20 to €30 now as well. so annoying that it's on in dublin only a week later. don't think i could face all that travel again so soon, it took 4 hours to get back to waterford after the game on sunday.

they should have had the replay on in thurles, although i guess it's better for the waterford players to be playing at croke park.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭soldering iron

vote with your feet lads/lasses do not go and be riped off watch it on the telly,this is just greed on the part of the GAA nothing more or less.

simple solution to this problem,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,418 ✭✭✭BIG-SLICK-POKER

Having a huge argument on this subject in the gaa section here is the thread

Support us deise Supporters over here

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=53678477#post53678477

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

I don't know what your complaining about €45 to go see two SHC games. People pay more to see soccer and rugby games. The price of the ticket shouldn't matter if your real fans.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 the leader 64

well i think it is a disgrace by the g.a.a.

last week stand was €35.00 and this week € 45

terrace last week was €20 and this week € 30.00

no wonder they are called the grab all association

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭irish fighter

it will prob be the only time you have to pay 45 euro and you should be happy to see the cats in action and our next game will cost 55 euro but that will be ok because we will have the cup at the end :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

it will prob be the only time you have to pay 45 euro and you should be happy to see the cats in action and our next game will cost 55 euro but that will be ok because we will have the cup at the end :p

Poor attempt.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 366 ✭✭kilkennycat2004

It will cost them 70 Euro for stand seats at the Final, up from last years 60.
    Great value :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

So did Waterford beat Cork ????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭fricatus

So did Waterford beat Cork ????

You're kidding, right? Have you spent the whole weekend under a rock?

http://www.rte.ie/sport/gaa/2007/0805/waterford.html?gaa

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,039 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

It will cost them 70 Euro for stand seats at the Final, up from last years 60.
    Great value :-)

Couldnt care less how much they cost as long as the Deise can join the cats there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Tanabe

Moderators where are you? I've seen people banned for less!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

fricatus wrote:
    You're kidding, right? Have you spent the whole weekend under a rock?

http://www.rte.ie/sport/gaa/2007/0805/waterford.html?gaa

LOL no , I dont really listen to teh radio and didnt see the match. frankly since no one posted here I thought we had lost :P .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,390 ✭✭✭sk8board

Waterford Play on the sunday previous and it €35 then they are Scheduled for the same venue the following weekend and the prices are €45 suerly this is not right and The Gaa should not be allowed get away with putting up prices when they want its the same game no difference for me , I dont give a fck about the Kilkenny Semi i would pay not to watch that to be honest , If u were sending a complaint in against the Gaa where would it go and would anybody support the Complaint

The prices weren't actually increased. Those are the Semi-Final prices.

Blame whoever set the match the same day as the Semi, not the prices.

that said, I agree with you, I was there on Sunday, and it was pretty deserted (54k attendance). Waterford and Wexford had by far the majority of the support.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Leonitos

For sale 35,000 senior All Ireland hurling final tickets, hotel deals included with the most...for details contact any Waterford club chairman or log onto www.chokedagain.com .....quick sale

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭Dac51

Leonitos wrote:
    For sale 35,000 senior All Ireland hurling final tickets, hotel deals included with the most...for details contact any Waterford club chairman or log onto www.chokedagain.com .....quick sale

Spam. Mods??:mad: :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

Dac51 wrote:

He's banned already

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭fricatus

Dac51 wrote:

And worse, he's being an a$$hole to the Déise. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

He is gone now.

Advertisement