Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eircom Div 1 Fixtures Tue/Wed

• 31-07-2007 4:55pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭

31 Jul 19:45 Dundalk v Athlone Town 1.44 3.60 7.00
    31 Jul 19:45 Kilkenny City v Shelbourne 3.00 3.00 2.25
    31 Jul 20:00 Finn Harps v Monaghan United 1.53 3.50 5.50
    31 Jul 20:00 Wexford Youths v Limerick 37 3.40 3.10 2.00
    01 Aug 19:30 Kildare County v Cobh Ramblers 4.00 3.20 1.80

Must win game for Dundalk tonight against Athlone. I actually couldn't have picked a better team for Dundalk to play to get back on track. We have an excellent record against Athlone and have beaten them 6-2 3-0 and 2-0 already this season. Athlone are probably the worst team in the league at the moment have scored just once in 10 games or something. Wexford Youths beat them last week. Dundalk have a few injuries but Quigley has been brought in from Pats and hopefully he can do a job. Comfortable win for Dundalk methinks.

Shels the fcukers beat Dundalk last week in Tolka with lilywhites old boy Flood getting the winner(typical). They travel to bottom club Kilkenny tonight to try and gain back to back victories for the first time this season. Can't see it happening myself. They haven't won a single game away from home this season and I fancy Kilkenny to nick this one. They lost to Monaghan last week but had been in decent form before that.

Hopefully those lovely Kildare lads can do Dundalk a favour by beating/drawing with Cobh. Reckon Limerick can sneak past Wexford and Harps should beat Mons.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Half Times:
    2-0 to Dundalk against Athlone.
    1-1 between Kilkenny Shels
    1-0 to Limerick V Wexford.
    Finn Harps V Monaghan scoreless after 35 mins

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Full Times:
    Dundalk 3 Athlone 0
    Kilkenny 2 Shels 5!
    Finn Harps 3 Monaghan 0
    Wexford V Limerick Abandoned

Jesus those Shels boys showed me! Fair enough Kilkenny are bottom, but thats a cracking result for Keeleys lads. First away win of the season as well. Fair play.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,956 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

Pighead, hope you didn't back us to lose in Kilkenny. Kilkenny hadn't won at home in a year so after our win over Dundalk on Friday, we were a very confident side going into last night's game. A lot of people had a lot of money on us to win last night. :cool:

And rightly so. We destroyed Kilkenny....and thanks very much for Flood!!!! :D An absolute gem of a player.

Is 3rd place possible? :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

I suppose I better have a gloat at Pighead's expense too.

Couldn't believe we scored five goals last night:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,956 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

Having actually been at the game, I can't believe we only scoed five. :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement