Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for accomodation in Kilkenny city

• 31-07-2007 5:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi. I will be moving to kilkenny city at the end of august and I'm looking for a double room to rent there or one or 2 more people in my same situation to rent a house.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Are you from Poland, try Lintown hall.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,964 ✭✭✭Hmm_Messiah

Dunno why they didnt call that link road warsaw way or something.

I do wish the polish neighbours got a new cd - constant playing of dance music (bad) at crazy volumes - I mean they are only timber framed houses !!

try daft.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2 lyremar

No.I'm from Spain and has lived in Ireland for the past 4 years. Let me know if any reading this is spanish as it would be nice to know there are some spanish in Kilkenny.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 darren85

hi lyremar, darren here 22/m/cork, i'm moving to kilkenny city in aug as well, i'm currently in cork but finish work here on the friday 17th aug and am looking to move upto kilkenny between the 18th aug and the 26th Aug, (starting work on the 27th so would prefer to be in by then) if these dates suit give me an e-mail or if you have gmail chat add me [snipped] so we can discuss what your looking at paying rent wise, etc..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Darren, I cut out your email there as it'll be a spam magnet when posted on boards - I suggest you send a private message to lyremar.

• Advertisement

Dunno why they didnt call that link road warsaw way or something.

I do wish the polish neighbours got a new cd - constant playing of dance music (bad) at crazy volumes - I mean they are only timber framed houses !!

The first sentance is legendary:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 darren85

Stephen wrote:
    Darren, I cut out your email there as it'll be a spam magnet when posted on boards - I suggest you send a private message to lyremar.

hi ah ok thanks good point didnt think of that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 little nell

Plug wrote:
    The first sentance is legendary:D
    actualy its called the gazza strip ha ha

actualy its called the gazza strip ha ha
    Why? Is it rough up there?

Advertisement