Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

U-Haul

Options
  • 31-07-2007 7:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know anywhere to rent a U-Haul in Cork? (Thats the American name I know but I dont know what else they're called)

Moving up to Dublin on Thursday and Need to move a bit of furniture. Vans are working out too expensive so I was wondering what one of these would work out at (If they're even available anywhere)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

I'd say a van will be your only option. A one way rental from Cork to Dublin will be about 200 quid with Enterprise.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭Nukem

E-enterprise or something are across the road from Harvey Normans near the Kinsale Rd roundabout, rent out high roof transits. Always see them around the place.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Johnson and Perrott on the Douglas Road rent box vans, and they're not too expensive either!

Advertisement