Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Little tip for polishers

Options
  • 31-07-2007 8:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,053 ✭✭✭✭

Those of you who polish wax heres a tip i got somewhere.

if you have black trim and like me are too lazy to tape over it when polishing! and you get some one and it turns that horrible white colour, use some smooth peanut butter to take it off and then wash off with soapy water

it works a treat, ive jusnt done it, auto glym super resin polish is terrible for leaving white on trim!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,004 ✭✭✭mad m

I used that Son of a Gun one time,sprayed some on a cloth and wiped it over the black trim...Worked a treat.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭TomMc

Good old peanut oil. The best way to sort out those crappy chalky product residues.

Advertisement