Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digital photo frame, {Help Req.}

Options
  • 31-07-2007 10:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 651 ✭✭✭

Got a Philips 9" digital photo frame and theres no problem loading pics to internal memory. The problem is when I insert memory card with pre loaded pics. It recognises that a memory card has been inserted but won't display any of the photos.
    Any help would be appreciated that may save me a trip back to the dealer.

P.S All the photos are JPEG format.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭hshortt

Congrats on the purchase, that's a nice frame. Any clues if the pictures have to be a certain resolution or file size, folder depth etc. I'm sure you can get the PDF manual from Philips site.

Cheerio

• Closed Accounts Posts: 651 ✭✭✭CLADA

Thanks hshortt, tried the philips site and checked the manual but no help there I'm afraid.
    Its a nice size frame and great quality, didn't reduce photo sizes or anything just dragged and dropped. Needed it as a present and all the 7" seem to be between 150 and 200 anywhere i looked, but came across the 9" philips in harvey norman for 239, close enough to the price of a small lcd but unfortunately didn't have time to purchase online!!

Advertisement