Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graffiti Spotted

Options
  • 31-07-2007 10:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 39

Spotted this graffiti in South Richmond Street:

"I can't believe that out of 15 million sperm, Kevin (name withheld) came first"

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

I did see one a few years ago that still makes me laugh for its simplicity.

"Jonno Walsh needs a bang of a bar of soap"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,233 ✭✭✭darkskol

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭jackdaw

"You are not allowed to write on the walls" - Signed J .Doe

written in school..

Brunner st..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,575 ✭✭✭patmac

There is a bar called 'Hill Street Blues' beside the police station in Amsterdam which sells booze and other things what is legal over there but not over here like. Anyway it also has very relaxing sofas and the ceiling is full of Graffiti one which had me laughing for an incredibly long time (yeah I know) was: 'I'd rather die in my sleep like my grandfather, unlike his passengers'

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,903 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Written on the dust on the back of a van.

"also available in white"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭rick_fantastic

patmac wrote:
    There is a bar called 'Hill Street Blues' beside the police station in Amsterdam which sells booze and other things what is legal over there but not over here like. Anyway it also has very relaxing sofas and the ceiling is full of Graffiti one which had me laughing for an incredibly long time (yeah I know) was: 'I'd rather die in my sleep like my grandfather, unlike his passengers'

unfortunately they no longer sell booze in hill street blues.... boo hiss!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,575 ✭✭✭patmac

unfortunately they no longer sell booze in hill street blues.... boo hiss!
    Shocking news was a good joint.:)

Advertisement