Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Start of Term?

Options
  • 31-07-2007 11:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭

Could someone please tell me when the UCD term starts? Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭tywy

Sept 10 I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭the flananator

Hmmmmm... Ok thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

• Closed Accounts Posts: 667 ✭✭✭aequinoctium

woohoo

• Registered Users Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Pride Fighter

Its only 5 weeks away, at last the end of boredom is in sight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Its only 5 weeks away, at last the end of boredom is in sight.

Ditto.
    Now I just have to remember to hand in my resignation next week.
    I'm so excited to only have to wait 5 more weeks to get back.

thats positive talk captain negative.

Grimes wrote:
    thats positive talk captain negative.

Well, I'm a very positive person, the CaptainNegative bit is merely an internet alias.
    But why would I be negative about college. Get to see everyone again, dodgeball training twice a week, ELS workshops, the radio station and of course I'm arts editor for the Tribune this year, so something new to look forward to.

radio station?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

I dont understand why people dont just consult the website when they have such basic queries

• Advertisement

Grimes wrote:
    radio station?

Yes Belfield FM, the only one the college has.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭dajaffa

Yes Belfield FM, the only one the college has.

Of which Grimes is involved in the management of, *now cannot wait to get back into radio-ing*

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

RTF-website is a cool answer except that UCD's website has crap navigation, poor search and a design that would burn your eyelids.

ive always found it easy enough to work.... random

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭stopyourshoppin

I dont understand why people dont just consult the website when they have such basic queries
    we would if it wasn't the most badly designed website in history. i have to take endless detours to get to the most basic of information

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭pretty*monster

we would if it wasn't the most badly designed website in history. i have to take endless detours to get to the most basic of information

In fairness the timetable is always easy to find... though they seem to put it in different places every year.
    This year if you click current students you get taken immediately to a page that links to 'important dates for your diary'.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

I find the timetable from the homepage by going into the staff page, not the current students. The term dates are the first link in the list.

or post 4 in this thread ... why do I bother ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Yes, I know that, but people are saying it's difficult to find, so I explained how it's found.

i know im only joking. The Staff connect has a direct link, that how I got it. Would be handy if there was a direct link on the student connect also.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭the flananator

Of course I went to the website first but like it has already been said its an awkward site and couldn't find the info I needed. Sorry if I irritated you. Oh wait, no, I'm not...

Advertisement