Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Man ostrich and cat walk into a bar

Options
  • 01-08-2007 12:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭

A man walks into a bar with a cat and an ostrich. The man orders a round for the three of them and pays. They drink up and the the ostrich orders a round and pays. They drink up and the cat orders a round and fecks off to the toilet!
    The man orders another pays and drinks up. The ostrich orders another round and pays and drinks up. The cat orders another round and again he fecks off to the toilet!
    The bartender walks up to the man and asked what the story was with the cat and why he wasnt paying his way.
    The man said "it's a long story."
    The barman says "i'm not busy tell me."
    The man says "Well I was on an expedition in a deep dark cave and I came across this lamp, and a genie popped out and granted me a wish.
    "Well what did you ask for?" asked the Bartender.
    "A bird with long legs and a tight pu*sy" said the man!

Comments

Advertisement