Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shock Horror

Options
  • 01-08-2007 12:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭

I can't believe that stupid slapper, Shanessa picked Liam to become a halfway housemate!!! This is terrible. I think I can see where BB are going with this. I reckon whoever's left in the Halfway house on Friday will be evicted. Liam going would be the worst thing to happen so far this year. The guys a legend. I wanted to see Liam, Brian and the Twins as the final four. Hopefully he'll be able to win his way back in to the house and hopefully Shanessa, Carole and Kara-Louise will be all taken out to make room for Liam, Jonty, Amy and Ziggy (only because I want him to have a proper eviction, going out this way is too easy for him).
    Discuss...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

What happened to the scottish pagan guy? I missed tonights episode.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Scottish Pagan Guy aka. David and Kara-Louise were chosen to become housemates, just after Chanelle walked.
    But there was a twist and then the housemates had to chose someone to become a halfway housemate and Ziggy volunteered, so in he went.
    But then on BBBM tonight they showed some exclusive footage of Ziggy, Jonty, Amy and Shanessa taking part in a task to go into the main house as a real housemate. Shanessa won and went to the diary room, where they told her, she had to choose someone from the main house to move into the halfway house and she chose Liam, so now there's a chance Liam and Ziggy may not return to the Main House.
    Who goes? I don't think we have any control over this one tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

Ah fúck!
    Bad move BB!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

Well ... Liam did already win 100,000 ... so i would've thought it's a fair move.

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭O.P.H

I know its Big Brothers show and they make the rules but I think its very wrong when they start changing things just to spice the show up and then effect the chances of some of the housemates winning. The only way someone should get kicked off the show is by a public vote, not because some puck ugly slapper stood up at the right time. Big Brother should respect the rules they laid down for the show and not be chopping and changing to get ratings.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Well it seems Liam found romance in the halfway house last night with Amy, but unfortunately for him, this morning she claimed it was a bad idea. Poor Liam. Let him back in the main house BB.

Advertisement