Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap Hostels in Galway city.

Options
  • 01-08-2007 1:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭

Hi there, does anyone know of any cheap hostels in Galway city that aren't manky and disgusting?

That;s pretty much the only criteria I have, "not manky and disgusting" :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

www.sleepzone.ie is the first that comes to mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

i hope you're not looking for anything this week

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

Kinlay House (USIT) in Eyre Square, Western (?) beside the train station, Barnacles on Quay Street, and there's another one on Queen Street (Queen Street Hostel??). There's also one opposite Monroes on Dominic Street.

Sleepzone beside Roches (Debenhams) is especially good, and has won several international awards, IIRC.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭wet-paint

Try a pub with accommodation, like Garveys or Richardsons (I think).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭sinjin_smythe

yeah,, so what do you think the chances are of gettin a place this week ? say i leave tomorrow and back on sat night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

no chance, try booking for next year!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Hehe, I had no idea the races were on right now (I don't watch TV) so I hadn;t thought I mighten;t be able to get somewhere, never mind so, but I'll bear in mind all the suggestions for next time!

Advertisement