Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Analyse this!

Options
  • 01-08-2007 2:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,002 ✭✭✭

Okay call me a sceptic but for a laugh here is a dream that has been 'haunting' me for a while - cos it makes no sense.
    I'm in the back garden of my current house. Building a wall about half way down the garden. My house-mate 'Jane' joins me and asks what I'm at. I just say you'll see, and continue building. Jane continues to watch. I build it to shoulder height at which point my other house-mate 'Paul' comes out on to the balcony above.

I proceed to string a clothes line from the back of the house to the new wall. At the wall I split the line into a Y and string both bits of the Y to the actual back wall.

Jane exclaims - 'man I would never have thought of that'.
    Paul is clapping.
    I'm smiling.

FIN.

Any ideas - best I could think was I crave recognition from my house-mates? Interesting to hear anything else.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,258 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

I proceed to string a clothes line from the back of the house to the new wall. At the wall I split the line into a Y and string both bits of the Y to the actual back wall.
    Ye stringing us along?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Ava Grace

Is it something to do with asserting yourself in a masculine way?

Me build wall, me think of practical idea by splitting line, woman (aptly named Jane :D ) looks on in awe and fellow man applauds?

I don't know... I think dreams are just parts of your reality, past, present and future memories all jumbled up together, triggering each other in the most random way... that's what mine seem like anyway....

Advertisement