Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bungie Confirms 4-Player Online Co-Op for Halo 3

• 01-08-2007 10:30am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭

from Teamxbox
    Today, Bungie has officially confirmed that Halo 3 will support up to four player co-op in Campaign mode on Xbox Live or System Link.

Split-screen co-op will be limited to two players per screen though, but you'll be able join two other friends online or via System Link.

Player one will control the Master Chief, player two will control the Arbiter and players three and four will control two new Elite characters: N’tho ‘Sraom and Usze ‘Taham.

This has the potential to be amazing!!

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Scruff wrote:
    from Teamxbox

This has the potential to be amazing!!

All ready posted it over in the halo forum

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,568 ✭✭✭savemejebus

Wow, i can imagine all the people chomping at the bit to play as 'elites'. Bit of a gip really, playing as the master chief was always much more satisfying than playing as the arbiter and at least they dedicated time to the arbiters backstory.

We should be able to play as Fred, kelly or some of the Spartan 3's

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

I'm incredibly excited for the first time about Halo3.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

That is gonna kick so much arse! can't wait to tackle co-op with 3 others on legendary....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭eggplantman

its going to be deadly

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 497 ✭✭FranchisePlayer

I know There us going to be some major bustups on my friends list and with some of my friends of whois l33t enough to play as master chief:p :p I think there should be a choice if you want to be masterchief or a elite or just do it like Halo 1 master chief all the way :D:D

Advertisement