Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jeyes Fluid Disaster

Options
  • 01-08-2007 11:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I spilt a bottle of Jeyes Fluid on my new " Grey Gloss "kitchen tiles.

I mopped it up and in doing so I removed all the Gloss / Sheen and they are all cloudy looking. I have tried to clean to remove this cloud with other cleaners and plain boiling water but am having no luck at all :-(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭mad m

Oh dear! Have you tried some white spirt's on a cloth?

• Registered Users Posts: 46,154 ✭✭✭✭muffler

djmick wrote:
    I spilt a bottle of Jeyes Fluid on my new " Grey Gloss "kitchen tiles.

I mopped it up and in doing so I removed all the Gloss / Sheen and they are all cloudy looking. I have tried to clean to remove this cloud with other cleaners and plain boiling water but am having no luck at all :-(
    And what in the name of Jesus, Mary and their wee donkey has this got to do with planning and constructing a house.

Another user who decides to post in the first place he/she sees. There is a DIY forum for this.

Moved to DIY

Advertisement