Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ableton Lite

Options
  • 01-08-2007 12:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭

Not sure if this is use to anyone but got a couple of CDs of this that came with a couple of M-Audio soundcards that are going begging.. just cover the postage.
    I stuck it here rather on the adverts as a) it's free b) I'd rather see it go to someone with a genuine interest in doing something with it. I'm not sure how "lite" it is or if it's any use, just tiding up

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭indough

Hi, are they just the PC version or do they work for Mac aswell? Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

Just to let you know indough, I have Ableon Live from when I bought my Toneport.

I had it working on my PC and then got a Mac so it works on both. Well worth it for free lads

It's class software for free, you're limited to 4 tracks simultaniously and I think 5 or so loops/samples in each track.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭thebookofbob

thanks steveland.. I forgot to check last night when I got home from work.. Also found 2 protools m-powered CD's which also came with the cards but I'm assuming if anyone has M-audio sound cards they also had the same CD's but offer is there if anyone wants them also. I've used Cubase at home since it's pre VST days and also have a registered full version of Ableton so need neither

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Maccattack

are these still available. id like to take them if they are.

do you have paypal?

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Iomega Man

hi thebookofbob,

Would be interested in one of those protools cd's if you still have it.
    I'm using an M-Audio firewire solo.

Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭thebookofbob

Hi Guys, can you PM me with postal addresses.. I'll reply with my email for paypal/postage. €2.50 should cover it.

I'm away from Wed till Monday week but will post as soon as I get back.

hope that's ok..

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Iomega Man

PM sent (Protools-M Powered)

Advertisement