Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hand luggage

Options
  • 01-08-2007 1:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭

fyling to uk this weekend , and am bring a carbon disk wheel with me . Iam planning on bringing it on as hand luggage and asking cabin crew to store it . Any one ever brought a wheel on board ? any ideas ???:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,508 ✭✭✭daymobrew

I saw a guitar put in the overhead on a Ryanair flight from Germany last week. Any chance the wheel will fit in the overhead?
    I think Wheelworx Bikes in Clondalkin rent bike boxes for 50 euro for a week. If you are unsure about things, it would be a safe solution.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭Ghost Rider

I take it you know the radius of the wheel so I'd just call the airline and ask them what the depth of an overhead locker is (- I imagine depth will be the limiting factor seeing as the locker has to be closed).
    coggs wrote:
    fyling to uk this weekend , and am bring a carbon disk wheel with me . Iam planning on bringing it on as hand luggage and asking cabin crew to store it . Any one ever brought a wheel on board ? any ideas ???:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭coggs

thanx lads , will give em a ring !

Advertisement