Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Go all the way on the Dart

• 01-08-2007 3:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭

Was anybody reading that story about the couple that had sex last year on the Dart to Bray?? The story was in a few of the tabloids over the last few days. The female of the couple was up in court last Friday for gross indecancy..

The 'ladys' mother and sister were interviewed in the paper yesterday and were on the Adrian Kennedy show last night. They were basically giving out saying that they were so embarrassed because of what the papers were saying and that the daughter didnt even know she was going to be charged until she was arrested in Mountjoy on Friday (she is in there for another offence) for the offence. Apparantly her partner in crime is in Mountjoy also but for some reason he wasnt arrested.

The thing that pissed me off was the family were giving out about the media introuding on their life. The mother has a son who has a brian tumour and understandably is pretty stressed out. However at no point did they put the blame for the extra stress the family are going through on the couple.. "They were both junkies and didnt know what there were doing" was the only excuse the family would give. So apparantly if you smoke gear on the dart you get an overwhelming urge to pull down your trackie bottoms and shag.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭artnotort

the poor mother.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭nice1franko

smack heads is smack heads... forgive them for they know not what they do.

or shoot them.

either way, I'm easy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭artnotort

i diagree with you about the drugs issue though. people on drugs dont think the same they simply arent in the same state of mind and i do think it can be said if they werent out of their heads they probably wouldnt have done it. plenty of sober people take the dart and feel no urge to ride so i think it's a fair assumption.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,353 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

gazzer wrote:
    in Mountjoy
    :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

artnotort wrote:
    i diagree with you about the drugs issue though. people on drugs dont think the same they simply arent in the same state of mind and i do think it can be said if they werent out of their heads they probably wouldnt have done it. plenty of sober people take the dart and feel no urge to ride so i think it's a fair assumption.
    so if you are pissed and decide to drive and end up killing someone, you should be let off because you're err pissed:confused:

being off your head is no excuse.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭digitally-yours

Mountjoy

Makes sense !:D

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,100 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I'm easy.

a/s/l :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭Tha Gopher

gazzer wrote:
    The 'ladys' mother and sister were interviewed in the paper yesterday and were on the Adrian Kennedy show last night.

If I had stopped reading here I probably could have guessed they were incarcerated junkies tbh :p Kennedy is an arsehole

• Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭Alanthroneus

either way, I'm easy.

thats what she said...... now shes in court...... huh life's a bitch

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

artnotort wrote:

Hmm....if you take something that knowingly puts you in a situation to act in a way your wouldn't you should still be responsible. You took the step the get there afterall.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭layke

Did anyone not stop to thank her for the show? How bloody ungrateful of those passengers.

Anyway for your reading pleasure ::

http://www.currychips.com/archives/2007/07/free_the_ballybrack_one.html#more

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,271 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

I thought heroin killed the libido - crikey what must they be like when they're straight?:rolleyes:

Has anyone here ever had a poke at their partner in a public place?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,100 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

layke wrote:
    Did anyone not stop to thank her for the show? How bloody ungrateful of those passengers.

Deano: "Heeyoh. Getcharr gums round me plums wha?"
    Debbie: "Heeyoh? On de train?"
    Deano: "Ah go wan." [makes cow eyes]
    Debbie: "Ah ROIGHT. Jaysus. Hold on teh me gum."
    Deano: "Sound."
    Debbie: [glomp]
    Commuters: [tutting and other shocked noises]
    Debbie [removes plod] "WAH CHEW LOOKIN' AH? YEH NEVOH SEEN A BEAUTIFUL LUV ACT LIKE DIS BEFORE NO?" [pops plod back in]
    Deano: "Fair play t'yeh Debbie, you tellum."

Ha ha fúcking brilliant. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,949 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

Who would possibly want any action with anything as mutant as that? :eek:

And I don't think they were having sex. The papers reported "she performed a sex act" which is usually innuendo for "she was giving head".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

thats the beauty of living in cromlech fields

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭lemansky

I didn't like the discussion on the phone show last night because not enough of the usual experts phoned in.
    It had the potential to be a good topic but as usual one or two people managed to kill it with their incredible insights and debating skills.

At most on the phone show you can expect a laugh and I didn't even get that from the conversation, although the image of that happening on the DART amused me:D

• Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭psicic

If the film 'Crank' has taught us anything, it's that the real crime was (quite literally) the head on your one. If she had been fit - or if it had been two good looking women having a bit of a minge-nibble - then a crowd of impressed onlookers would have gathered around and cheered them on. Grannies could point out to their grandchildren how good the participants techniques were and tell little Timmy the real reason they always carry around a pack of mints (hint: starts with 'rim' and ends in 'ing'); estranged lovers would suddenly find themselves drawn back to each other. In fact, everyone on the train would have left a better person for the experience.

As it was, a pair of smackhead uggos were performing lewd acts, probably pretty badly. Lock 'em up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Maybe the DART gave extra vibration to it :p...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭Tha Gopher

Maybe she challenged him to it after he said the tunnel was nearly as wide as her box......

Or maybe he knew she was the "Ill prove ya long ya big bleedin prick!" type, and it was an elaborate ruse. Trick like that on a lady, card carrying member of the players club clearly :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,013 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Nailz wrote:
    Maybe the DART gave extra vibration to it :p...

That's really bad- go lock yourself in the cupboard!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Hey man, a guy can't make a joke around here??? I was only messing. And ehhhh... cardboard??? That's... well, odd.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭2 stroke

Was anybody reading that story about the couple that had sex last year on the Dart to Bray?? The story was in a few of the tabloids over the last few days
    A shiver went up my spine when I started reading this. Thought it was about me and gf. No drugs or chloroform involved.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭latenia

layke wrote:

I'd hit it

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,752 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

I went all the way on the DART once...
    Greystones to Howth of course

Way to ruin the ending for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Howth to Greystones

You could have met someone, bought them flowers/dinner had sex and broken up by the time you got off :eek:

The real crime here is the "R" in DART.

All i'm saying is we as a country are yet to fully embrace dogging like our British neighbours.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

layke wrote:
    All i'm saying is we as a country are yet to fully embrace dogging like our British neighbours.

Did you look at her picture! Not doing too bad.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭psicic

latenia wrote:
    I'd hit it

yeah - with nukes from orbit. Only way to be sure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭J.S. Pill

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

No, no she isn't.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭Mexicola

How would you react if you were on the DART and some young one started lovin' the pole off some lad in front of you? Would you:

(a) try and avoid eye contact
    (b) Have a good old stare
    (c) Get up and move elsewhere in the train.
    (d) Ah f*ck it... Atari jaguar...
    (e) Join in
    J.S. Pill wrote:
    Mmmm, she's kinda allright for a scumbag.
    Low standards R' Us. What are you...blind?

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

latenia wrote:
    I'd hit it
    with a restraining order

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭togster

latenia wrote:
    I'd hit it

with a baseball bat

Bet she swallows. All skangers swallow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭JCDUB

togster wrote:
    with a baseball bat

And most nice girls do too, if you don't warn them and hold their nose:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

The real crime here is the "R" in DART.
    Yeah, not very rapid in any sense of the word really. Have been getting the dart on a daily basis for the last year I'd say, and I now know that the statistics about 98% of darts arriving on time is bolox.

Daddio wrote:
    Yeah, not very rapid in any sense of the word really. Have been getting the dart on a daily basis for the last year I'd say, and I now know that the statistics about 98% of darts arriving on time is bolox.

I've been on it more or less every Monday to Friday since April and I too concur that it's a ball of sh!te.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭Jimoslimos

Way to ruin the ending for me.
    Greystones to Malahide
    Alternative ending for you then;)

Jimoslimos wrote:
    Greystones to Malahide
    Alternative ending for you then;)

Some prick ruined that one for me a couple of weeks ago. That's why I was so looking forward to the other one. :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,366 ✭✭✭luckat

Isn't it amazing that of all the people on the Dart that day, not one (not to mention 150) got out their phone and filmed the action and put it online?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭nice1franko

togster wrote:
    most girls do?!?! although I bet yours doesn't!! :p

edit-
    mrs togster: :eek:==8
    togster: :) ... ;) ... :D
    mrs togster: :eek: NO TOGSTER!! ONLY SKANGERS DO THAT!!!
    togster: :o aw.. ok then. sorry babe.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,031 ✭✭✭Lockstep

I read somewhere that there's a website of Dublin folk having sex on CCTV,

now seeing this would be kick ass.

Anyone know the URL?

I have a friend who wants to know

*looks shifty*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Not here.
    Family site. Read the charter. blah blah blah.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,031 ✭✭✭Lockstep

dammit,

not even via PM?

curse this family age we live in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

Spotted a flick of her yonks ago on www.eiresol.com/blog FACT

• Closed Accounts Posts: 436 ✭✭lezizi

maybe I'm weird but i don't see it as that much of a big deal, I mean if i was on the Dart when it happened i wouldn't be shocked and traumitised, i'd laugh about it and look away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 368 ✭✭Maynooth

pics?? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

dart156617ttq7.jpg
    “This is the young woman accused of having sex in front of horrified passengers on a rushhour Dart.”

Debbie O’Connell (21) is alleged to have performed sex acts with a man in a carriage full of disgusted commuters in broad daylight. O’Connell appeared in court charged in connection with the incident last summer. She is accused of engaging in sexual activity in public while the train was at Sandycove Dart Station.

The graphic display is alleged to have happened on the evening of July 5, 2006. Judge Clare Leonard adjourned the case for a month after Dun Laoghaire District Court heard the defendant intends pleading guilty to the charge. Her alleged partner in the tryst was not before the court. O’Connell, of Cromlech Fields, Ballybrack, did not speak during the brief hearing.

She sat flanked by gardai at the side of the courtroom after being brought in in custody. Dressed drably in a white top, blue jeans and blue and white runners, she sat motionless. O’Connell waited for several hours to have her case heard, but Judge Leonard said she had to adjourn it because of the day’s lengthy court list.

“She is anxious to have the matter dealt with”, Defence Solicitor Ronnie Lynam said.
    “She is indicating a plea at this stage”. However, Mr Lynam also requested disclosure of a summary of the prosecution’s case against O’Connell. Judge Leonard ordered gardai to do this within two weeks.

O’Connell was in custody for another matter and was before the court on foot of a summons. The offence alleged is that she engaged in sexual activity in such a way as to “offend modesty and injure the morals of the community” in a public place. The charge is contrary to Section 18 of the Criminal Law (Rape) Amendment Act. O’Connell was 20 years old at the time. Passengers were reportedly appalled by the incident on board the 5.50pm Dart from Connolly last summer.

The couple were not arrested at the time, and their identification is believed to have been aided by station CCTV footage. The train did not have cameras inside the carriages.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

FX Meister wrote: »
    dart156617ttq7.jpg
    “This is the young woman accused of having sex in front of horrified passengers on a rushhour Dart.”.

I'd hit that.

With a brick

• Advertisement
Advertisement