Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Go all the way on the Dart

2»

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,100 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I wouldn't touch that with a ten foot barge pole..............unless I was beating it to death.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

FX Meister wrote: »
    Her alleged partner in the tryst was not before the court.

so he didn't come then.

to the court house i mean

sorry

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

unless I was beating it to death.

From the inside out with your sex truncheon?:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Durty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 stephenbyrne01

let them ride away

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

artnotort wrote: »
    the poor mother.

I'm sorry, but you have to be a pretty lousy mother if your daughter ends up being charged in prison for another crime.

I would be of the belief that if a child is raised properly, she won't become a junkie, exhibitionist criminal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

So refreshing to see a smackhead who isn't all skin and bones. She must be sponsored by Dove.

Pigman II wrote: »
    So refreshing to see a smackhead who isn't all skin and bones. She must be sponsored by Dove.

LOL I was kind of thinking the same thing myself!

I'll have to improve my junkie radar to include non skeletors.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭marcsignal

let them ride away

If he caught a dose from her, i guess you could call it 'Box Car Willy' :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭SligoBrewer

the thought of sitting in the same seat as them after they left..

its revolting

bliddy scangers

I'm just surprised no one filmed it with their phone...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭RainyDay

dublindude wrote: »
    I'm sorry, but you have to be a pretty lousy mother if your daughter ends up being charged in prison for another crime.

I would be of the belief that if a child is raised properly, she won't become a junkie, exhibitionist criminal.

Do you have any kids?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

dublindude wrote: »
    I'm just surprised no one filmed it with their phone...
    Have you seen the chick?

Nobody needs to see video footage of her having sex.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

She doesn't look that bad to me. Pretty normal, I would say, so I don't quite get all these barge pole comments...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,013 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

HavoK wrote: »
    She doesn't look that bad to me. Pretty normal, I would say, so I don't quite get all these barge pole comments...

Ahh it's just people trying to be dramatic. They probably would have a 'go' under certain circumstances.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

gazzer wrote: »
    Was anybody reading that story about the couple that had sex last year on the Dart to Bray?? The story was in a few of the tabloids over the last few days. The female of the couple was up in court last Friday for gross indecancy..

The 'ladys' mother and sister were interviewed in the paper yesterday and were on the Adrian Kennedy show last night. They were basically giving out saying that they were so embarrassed because of what the papers were saying and that the daughter didnt even know she was going to be charged until she was arrested in Mountjoy on Friday (she is in there for another offence) for the offence. Apparantly her partner in crime is in Mountjoy also but for some reason he wasnt arrested.

The thing that pissed me off was the family were giving out about the media introuding on their life. The mother has a son who has a brian tumour and understandably is pretty stressed out. However at no point did they put the blame for the extra stress the family are going through on the couple.. "They were both junkies and didnt know what there were doing" was the only excuse the family would give. So apparantly if you smoke gear on the dart you get an overwhelming urge to pull down your trackie bottoms and shag.

Brian tumours are the worst. Especially Type2 McFadden.

HavoK wrote: »
    Junkie sex.
    It's just not right.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Terry wrote: »
    Junkie sex.
    It's just not right.

Well of course not when you put like that!

However, imagine it set to a romantic twilight, sweet nothings whispered and a couple of violins playing gently in the background........

Pigman II wrote: »
    Well of course not when you put like that!

However, imagine it set to a romantic twilight, sweet nothings whispered and a couple of violins playing gently in the background........
    An arm with a rubber band tied around it, a syringe hanging out of the arm, blood pouring from the puncture wound, dirty scabby legs which seep pus as a result of using dirty needles.

I like a bit of kinky action.

Advertisement