Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maisel's Weisse

Options
  • 01-08-2007 4:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,329 ✭✭✭

Had this in Neachtain's in Galway at the weekend. Does anywhere have it in Cork?

Comments

Try the Abbots Ale House up the North side. Go across the bridge by the opera house and turn right at Ross Motorcycles. Its on the corner down that street. They stock just about every kind of alcoholic beverage concieveable.

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭malene

Is there a distributor for this in ireland?

Premiere Worldwide, I think they are based in Meath.

http://www.beerheaven.com/

plazzTT wrote: »
    Had this in Neachtain's in Galway at the weekend. Does anywhere have it in Cork?

Dunnes stores sell it 2.58 a bottle I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

Fine Wines in Blackpool do it, beside Eddie Rockets. Its €2.59 a bottle in there.

They are also opening up a shop on Washington St in the first week of Sept. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 718 ✭✭✭fastrac

Just in time for college

• Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

I guess its their duty to quench the thirst buds of the citys student population :)

dartsboy wrote: »
    fine wines on washington street sell it all the time and a glass promo with it from next week

Are you going to resurrect all threads to advertise this place you must be connected with :rolleyes: Spend some cash on advertising.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement