Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Salthill and the amusements.

Options
  • 01-08-2007 4:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if these are still there at the moment. I don't want to dare venturing out that far these days for a look only to find they're not and then get stuck in the crazy traffic on the way back.
    Also do they have a ferris wheel there this year or is it just that manky washing machine type ride?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

Yup, they're all there. A ferris wheel (that they suspiciously managed to erect in the space of a few hours), a roller coaster and a whole plethora of washing machines, dishwashers and tumbledryers.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

Ah the hurdy gurdies, nice one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

I often fantasize about the roller coaster flying off its track filled with small children.

Wait...what?

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭stevecrow74

just saw a big catapult type thing there today.. pity they strap you into it though :eek: :eek: could be a quick way of getting to the arran islands otherwise :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

I heard a rumour that a child was lost in the Tunnel of Goats.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭togster

That was me. Scary as fcuk i tell ya. Knacker dwarf did horrible horrible things to me

• Registered Users Posts: 7,498 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

i dont know why but this thread is making me giggle like a girl in an internet cafe.

Probably because the word hurdy gurdies came up in it

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

cathal in the house.....

waltzers >>>>>>>>>>>> all

drake loves the cock

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Caliden wrote:
    drake loves the cock

I hear he beat last years record....set by himself.

Dick%201.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Just be warned about the amusments, be prepared to pay up to €3 per person :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Sadly HavoK, that looks fun as **** :D

Advertisement