Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Does a bmw 335i not have leather as std?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭MarkN

JHMEG wrote:
    Huh? No, I don't want a new car, I'm quite happy with the car I have for now?

Well, we're talking about a NEW 335i, you're moaning about the spec of a NEW 335i so eh.. it's a thread about a NEW car. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

MarkN wrote:
    Bi xenon headlights are standard right across the BMW coupe range now.QUOTE]I stand corrected!

Anan1 wrote:
    I stand corrected!

I only found out myself a couple of months ago !

• Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭omega man

MarkN wrote:
    Bi xenon headlights are standard right across the BMW coupe range now.

320i is the first engine available in the new coupe and I'd have no desire to own one but I cannot see how a Toyota could be more appealing. They have got to be the most boring brand of car available (albeit indestructible).

MarkN i was only quoting what JHMEG was saying! I think you are mixing posts and posters up.

omega man wrote:
    MarkN i was only quoting what JHMEG was saying! I think you are mixing posts and posters up.

Apologies, got mixed up with the quote thing.

It's just an awful lot to expect in a new car, in Ireland, for 50k.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,684 ✭✭✭✭R.O.R

MarkN wrote:
    Bi xenon headlights are standard right across the BMW coupe range now.

Can NED78 confirm this? Still listing as an option (at least on the 320i / d SE Coupe) albeit only €175.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭fletch

R.O.R wrote:
    Can NED78 confirm this? Still listing as an option (at least on the 320i / d SE Coupe) albeit only €175.
    You sure? Showing up as standard for me using the configurator.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭JHMEG

MarkN wrote:
    Well, we're talking about a NEW 335i, you're moaning about the spec of a NEW 335i so eh.. it's a thread about a NEW car. ;)
    Not for 50k we're not. We're currently moaning about the spec on a car that costs 50k. And rightly so. The Lexus wins hands down on that front.

well maybe we should all try to stay a bit more on topic then..

MarkN wrote:
    well maybe we should all try to stay a bit more on topic then..
    Not much to discuss if we did!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭jhegarty

LIGHTNING wrote:
    I`d have to agree with the above,I would feel robbed if I paid for a 50k motor and I got the same spec as a 30k Volvo S40. Regardless of well it drives!

And thats why some people buy a Volvo and some buy a BMW.... extras are nice, but for people who buy BMW its all about the drive (to be fair for some its all about the badge).....

jhegarty wrote:
    but for people who buy BMW its all about the drive (to be fair for some its all about the badge).....
    Those who bought it for the badge will always claim the bought it for the drive (or something else, but not the badge)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

JHMEG wrote:
    Those who bought it for the badge will always claim the bought it for the drive (or something else, but not the badge)

Like my friend's mom who got a 325 E92 because it has "more room in the back than the Mercedes CLK"

ninty9er wrote:
    Like my friend's mom who got a 325 E92 because it has "more room in the back than the Mercedes CLK"
    LOL!

Advertisement