Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Calling All Irish Pes xbox360 Players *Offical league*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

Right so we got 10 players now haven't we? can we make a start?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭lpoolfan

Yep ok i'll go with the no inter milan rule, i'll add it to the 1st post :).

Im gonna close sign ups on the 15th August, so get practising :).

If Offical Events i Have to give 2 weeks notice that why the delay, so it gives everyone a chance of signing up :).

But play friendlys away my friends :)

Good Stuff, looking forward to it!

Edit: if anyones up for a pre-season friendly then drop me a line!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

just gave u an invite there mountain and same goes for myself , anyone fancy a friendly bang me an invite and i'll gladly oblige

gamertag again is M1JU

hey lads join my new forum www.pesireland.createmybb.com, its a dedicated forum for irish players PS2, xbox and PS3.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 stevie_p160

I want in please.

PES Rankings username: stevie_p160
    Gamertag: steviep15

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

If there's room stick me down mate.

Rankings Mr Moon
    Gamertag DJ DigitalMoose

BTW I think the Inter rule is stupid (not that I pick them), if you can't defend against one player I don't think you should be playing the game, Ibrahimovich is a much better finisher than Adriano!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,187 ✭✭✭kensutz

No Inter Milan rule is plain stupid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Gerdydevine

lpoolfan,

Please add me to the league! Im on PES every eve and am looking forward to playing against irish gamers!

Xbox live Gamer Tag:Gerdydevine
    PESRankings Tag: Gerdydevine

Thanks!

Mr Moon wrote:

Rankings Mr Moon
    Gamertag DJ DigitalMoose

BTW I think the Inter rule is stupid (not that I pick them), if you can't defend against one player I don't think you should be playing the game, Ibrahimovich is a much better finisher than Adriano!

Ok Mr moon u get ur wish u can pick inter but no adriano :D, he is just to fake in the game.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

surely everyone will pick even enough teams anyways so 1 player should make very little difference

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭p.u.d.z.e.r.

lpoolfan,

Please add me to the league! Im on PES every eve and am looking forward to playing against irish gamers!

Xbox live Gamer Tag:Gerdydevine
    PESRankings Tag: Gerdydevine

Thanks!

it says ur gamertag "does not exist on xbox live"

added a poll concerning the inter think please vote :)

Bit of help please... How do i get involved in a game on that pesrankings site? Is it possible to set up a 4 player league with 3 of my mates? Maybe im just blind or a bit slow or something but i cant find my way round that site. Help appreciated.

Bit of help please... How do i get involved in a game on that pesrankings site? Is it possible to set up a 4 player league with 3 of my mates? Maybe im just blind or a bit slow or something but i cant find my way round that site. Help appreciated.

yep go to manage on the left side on the home page menu then, new events, create the event and get ur mates to sign up :)

lpoolfan wrote:
    yep go to manage on the left side on the home page menu then, new events, create the event and get ur mates to sign up :)

nice one. how do i just get involved in another cup or league?

just search on the events page

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Spider_Baby!

Im free for friendlys for a few hours if anyone wants to gimme a shout! cianinho14 is my username - i need practice before this goes ahead!!

Im free for friendlys for a few hours if anyone wants to gimme a shout! cianinho14 is my username - i need practice before this goes ahead!!

il give ye a game, ive sent u a friend request, its pending.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Gerdydevine

How bout trying gerdydevine? I just joined up today! Maybe the capital G is not helping!! Cheers

• Advertisement

lpoolfan wrote:
    Ok Mr moon u get ur wish u can pick inter but no adriano :D, he is just to fake in the game.

Hey I don't want to pick them!! I just don't mind playing against them, always feels great beating Inter with Adriano on the field! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Spider_Baby!

il give ye a game, ive sent u a friend request, its pending.
    Hey buddy, sorry about the trolloping i gave ye earlier :D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

Any tourney without Inter would be a joke. If you aren't able to beat a player who just does the same thing every time you aren't good enough, end of. Most of the top players don't use Inter because they are quite weak in the rest of the park, especially in their general passing and pace attributes. If people want to play the Inter game, let them. Personally it doesn't bother me, as you can beat them the old fashioned way, by stopping them in midfield.

PHB wrote:
    Any tourney without Inter would be a joke. If you aren't able to beat a player who just does the same thing every time you aren't good enough, end of. Most of the top players don't use Inter because they are quite weak in the rest of the park, especially in their general passing and pace attributes. If people want to play the Inter game, let them. Personally it doesn't bother me, as you can beat them the old fashioned way, by stopping them in midfield.

i love fighting talk, well done PHB, check out our new pesforum link below.

www.pesireland.createmybb.com

Mr Moon wrote:

Rankings Mr Moon
    Gamertag DJ DigitalMoose

hey mr moon i can't seem to find ur username on www.pesrankings.com are u sure your signed up???. visit the link and sign up again :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭The Bull

PHB wrote:

Have to agree I play with inter and am getting hammered left right and centre most nights, I tried playin other teams last evening but i have a set formation that i play with inter and it works sometimes and othertimes it doesent. As regards Adriano he gets his fair share of goals but Ibrahimovich gets as many and mabe even more. So i for one will be playin with inter and i am preaty sure that when the poll come in that "deal with it" will have the most votes.

The Bull wrote:
    Have to agree I play with inter and am getting hammered left right and centre most nights, I tried playin other teams last evening but i have a set formation that i play with inter and it works sometimes and othertimes it doesent. As regards Adriano he gets his fair share of goals but Ibrahimovich gets as many and mabe even more. So i for one will be playin with inter and i am preaty sure that when the poll come in that "deal with it" will have the most votes.

it deffo seems to be looking that way :)

lpoolfan wrote:
    hey mr moon i can't seem to find ur username on www.pesrankings.com are u sure your signed up???. visit the link and sign up again :)

I checked again and it's DJ DigitalMoose, it used to be Mr Moon!!

I must have changed it a while back!! :o

The Bull wrote:
    and i am preaty sure that when the poll come in that "deal with it" will have the most votes.

You're probably right yeah, but your case is helped by the fact that there are three options to vote for when there should only be two, thus causing a split vote situation. It should be a simple yes/no vote to get the fairest results i reckon.... Anyway i'm not too bothered anymore about the outcome as it's only a game and if people want to win with one dimensional tactics thats fine i guess.

• Advertisement

Mr Moon wrote:
    I checked again and it's DJ DigitalMoose, it used to be Mr Moon!!

I must have changed it a while back!! :o

ok got u added now mate, 12 in the league now hopefully we will get a few more and get a 20 man league :).

there is also another few leagues up on pesireland for ps2 and xbox360

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement