Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Calling All Irish Pes xbox360 Players *Offical league*

Options

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 92 ✭✭alanjgrace

Is there still room in this league??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭lpoolfan

Nailz wrote:
    So how does all this work anyway? How do we go in to play each other?

Sorry, I can be very nieve...

when the league starts you can check out the fixtures, enter results and view the league table on pesrankings.

Just add everyone in the league to your friends list and then invite them to play when you see them online.

alanjgrace wrote:
    Is there still room in this league??

yep sure is leave ur rankings username and gametag on xbox360, and i'll include you

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Thanks mate.

I've everyone down on friends request and it's pending. Hope to play one or two of you soon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭Salmon

When did we say the league is starting? Cant wait to get in a few competitive matches!!!

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 92 ✭✭alanjgrace

lpoolfan wrote:
    yep sure is leave ur rankings username and gametag on xbox360, and i'll include you

PES Rankings Irish Wolverine
    Xbox Irish Wolverine

Cheers

lpoolfan wrote:
    hi lads, it seems there are alot of guys looking to enter well ran leagues of pes.

I am an offical admin for pesrankings and i am looking for more irish gamers as we seem to be a bit light on the ground towards the uk.

I am looking for 10 irish only gamers to join the IPEG Boards.ie league on pesrankings.

Players: 10 (to start) i will extend if demand is there.
    Format: League
    Console: xbox360
    Time: 10 mins
    Condition: Normal
    Teams: Club

To sign up for the league you must first register on pesrankings and leave ur username and gametag here, and i will add you to the event.

players so far
    1.Rankings name: lpoolfan - Gametag:lpoofan
    2.Rankings name: ForzaSpurs - Gamertag: cianinho14
    3.Rankings name: The Bull - Gametag: Sham766
    4.Rankings name: Superceltic67 - Gametag:Superceltic67
    5.Rankings name: latchbones - Gamertag: latchbones
    6.Rankings name: giveadamakick - Gametag:adamIRL
    7.Rankings name: Salmon - Gametag:Salmonire
    8.Rankings name: M1JU - Gamertag:M1JU
    9.Rankings name: Kensutz - Gametag:kensutz6
    10.Rankings name: padzer - Gametag:padzerdegaffer
    11.Rankings name: stevie_p160 - Gamertag:steviep15
    12.Rankings name: Mr Moon - Gametag:DJ DigitalMoose
    13.Rankings name: Gerdydevine - Gametag:Gerdydevine
    14.Rankings name: theirishgoodfella - Gamertag:mcquaid2007
    15.Rankings name: MNUtd - Gametag:MNUtd
    16.Rankings name: DufflecoatXbox - Gametag:DufflecoatXbox
    17.Rankings name: Irish Wolverine - Gametag:Irish Wolverine

Ive created a thread on www.pesireland.createmybb.com for the event, all discussions and arranging of games can be done in that thread :).

link to event below starts asap when we get enough players.
    http://www.pesrankings.com/events/viewevent/?id=9533

updated list lads we now have 17 players.

Events starts 15th August 07 so still a bit of time before we close sign ups

• Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭The Bull

lpoolfan wrote:
    when the league starts you can check out the fixtures, enter results and view the league table on pesrankings.

Just add everyone in the league to your friends list and then invite them to play when you see them online.

I have a prob with this as i have a few friends online but the invite to game link seems to be disabled when i check to see whos on line. I have never been able to use this link on the xbox. Even when it shows a friend in xbox live i still cant invite them to a game. Could ther be a setting i have to change to make this link active, Can anyone help

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Spider_Baby!

Has to be in a player match, doesnt work for ranked. Got to player match, create the match, then invite your friend.

• Advertisement

Has to be in a player match, doesnt work for ranked. Got to player match, create the match, then invite your friend.
    cheers mate i give it a try later

I had two awsome games there with pudzer and ofcourse the Bull.
    I lost against pudzer 2-0 (or something, I forgot) and he deserved his victory!
    Against the Bull on the other hand I won 3-2, but IMHO I was lucky with the win.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Damn would have lovin to get in on this but only got my Xbox and can't afford live :(.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭p.u.d.z.e.r.

Reganio 2 wrote:
    Damn would have lovin to get in on this but only got my Xbox and can't afford live :(.

jaysus, that should be a priority. Did ye not get a free months trial with it? Or just buy a few months membership.

Nailz wrote:
    I had two awsome games there with pudzer and ofcourse the Bull.
    I lost against pudzer 2-0 (or something, I forgot) and he deserved his victory!
    Against the Bull on the other hand I won 3-2, but IMHO I was lucky with the win.

Good game nailzs, if half the games in this league are as good, exciting and have plenty of goals in them then i be happy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

Hey folks, i added you all to my friends list in live except for Gerdydevine your's won't work

I'll probably be on it alot tomorrow, so if anyones online (especialy Mountain Lip, "I want you!" :p) give me an invite... or I'll give you an invite.

Nailz wrote:
    I'll probably be on it alot tomorrow, so if anyones online (especialy Mountain Lip, "I want you!" :p) give me an invite... or I'll give you an invite.

Ha ha! i'm scared now!......;) Seriously though i'll give you a game later this evening if you're online:) Same goes for any one else who's gonna be on after 9 ish. If not tonight then defo the moro

Mmmm... maybe not tonight (relations are coming over :(). I'll do the best though.

I had 3 legs of brilliant football against Mountain Lips, sound lad. I was Man Utd, he was Real Madrid.

In the 1st game I was fairly jammy in winning 3-0 as van der Sar got sent off, I didn't intend for that as it led to a penalty. First of all Ferdinand was in, I said I don't think so! So subbed in the Pole and I saved it (you jammy bástard Nailz!). Then afterwards I scored twice with Scholes and once with Rooney. I was lucky and didn't think I deserved it.

In the 2nd, I lost 3-2 in a deserved victory for Mountain Lips. I went 2 ahead and there was a come back on the cards for the second half. And it happened, 3 goal in 30 minutes (game time) and afterwards he asked for a decider. I said yeah, and then mumbled to myself, "if it's a draw, I win on goal difference..." (you sneaky bástard Nailz!) :D

The Desider, Alot bigger than any FA Cup or Champions League final I say... The score was 4-1 to me, another unlucky loss for Mountain Lips. He had a red card this time for Roberto Carlos, the opposite of van der Sars in the first game and I still won by a jammy 3 goals! He was unlucky by this, as the free kick that led from this red card led to a corner, which led to the goal. I went on to get even jammier and scored 3 more goals, and the poor chap scored a concilation in the final minutes. He played well, I played jammy.

1st: MU 3-0 RM
    2nd: MU 2-3 RM
    3rd: MU 4-1 RM
    Agg: MU 9-4 RM ... :D

• Advertisement

Yeah, class games Nailz. I hit the bar 3 times and missed a pen in the first game!
    the last one though i was outplayed and you fully deserved the win. Good bloke that Nailz! i need to work on my defending! :o

Yeah thats right, you could have beaten me 4-3 in the 1st game and there would be no need for a desider. But I was proud of that peno save, but I very close to being so big headed, I would have forgot I was playing and give it back to you for the goal you deserved. Oh well, have another go sometime. You'll beat then I'm sure.

Looks like i may have to drop out lads, just got the dreaded 3 rings of death on my 360!!! so unless i can borrow one from a mate, i'm out :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

ouch sorry to hear that the m_lips, how old is your xbox if its relatively new you should be able to get an exchange

have you tried to fix it using the towel method which usually works????????

miju wrote:
    ouch sorry to hear that the m_lips, how old is your xbox if its relatively new you should be able to get an exchange

have you tried to fix it using the towel method which usually works????????

I got it in late January. It'd be too late to an exchange where i bought it wouldn't it? trying the towel method right now!

make sure you wrap it up nice and tight to block the holes to give the solder a good chance of melting back correctly

how long d ya leave it on for?

leave it on for about 15-20 mins so its scorching hot. then let it cool for about 5-10 mins to give the solder loads of time to cool and reset and then turn the xbox back on and bobs yer uncle red ring of death should be gone

Fookin hell it worked! class :D:D:D

• Advertisement

sweeeeeeet :):)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement