Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Calling All Irish Pes xbox360 Players *Offical league*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 jamrockin

username jamrockin

gamertag jamrockin

• Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭The Bull

Played DJ Ditigalmoose there this evening. Had 3 game against him. He won the first one 3-1 he deserved his win. the second i was well in control goin 4-0 up before he got back 2 goals, Then the decider was very close but i managed to edge him out 3-2 after ET. He's a good player so watch out, Anyway he reconned that his hangover had limited his genuis and skill when he lost. Funny one that, his hangover must only have set in after the first match:D ah well there u go?;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Wah-hey! Happy days for Mountain Lips! So you got it back on track yeah? Good I hope I'll be able to play you Tuesday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

The towel tricked worked but i still have to send it off soon so i'm out of the league unfortunatley. i can only get it goin for an hour at a time!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

The Bull wrote:
    Played DJ Ditigalmoose there this evening. Had 3 game against him. He won the first one 3-1 he deserved his win. the second i was well in control goin 4-0 up before he got back 2 goals, Then the decider was very close but i managed to edge him out 3-2 after ET. He's a good player so watch out, Anyway he reconned that his hangover had limited his genuis and skill when he lost. Funny one that, his hangover must only have set in after the first match:D ah well there u go?;)

I could only concentrate for the first game then in bits and pieces for the next two :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭lpoolfan

jamrockin wrote:
    username jamrockin

gamertag jamrockin

For some reason ur jamrockin' username won't add to the event sorry mate :(, also Mountain lips you want me to remove you or you wanna try and get them games played??

The event starts tomorrow :D. also my live account has expired so i'll get it sorted in the next few days.

Please arrange all games in the forum i created on pesireland.createmybb.com

I look forward to beating some of you :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 jamrockin

don't suppose u know why my user name won't add to the event:confused:

jamrockin wrote:
    don't suppose u know why my user name won't add to the event:confused:

no idea mate:confused: i can find ur username but when i click it at add it won't work

I probably won't be on until Sunday or Monday. Busy days at work and a weekend break. Sorry :(...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

lpoolfan wrote:
    also Mountain lips you want me to remove you or you wanna try and get them games played??

Yeah i'm not gonna be able to play at all so remove me please. I'll be all repaired soon if there is another tournament in a couple of weeks (or however long microsoft take)

good luck competitors! :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

What's the problem with that PESrankings site? I can only log into it from 1 pc out of 5 that I would use! All the others saying user name or password is wrong, then when I ask to change the password it wont accept my e-mail address!! And there's no-one to contact on the site to help!!

Anyhoo, let the games commence!!!

Ok lads the league has now started, to arrange your games and have general discussions about the league please visit pesireland.createmybb.com and view the pesrankings section and member events in the forum.

Best of luck to everyone involved.

Also to add some spice to the event the top 6-8 players get selected for international duty against the british BPEG in a face off event to be announced soon.

*i'll have my live account set back up this week*

• Registered Users Posts: 9,187 ✭✭✭kensutz

Can't you just post up the fixtures here?

• Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭NeoKubrick

Hey lads. Looking forward to playing you all. I've added everyone except Gerdydevine, who's gamertag doesn't exist.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 superceltic67

just played2games against neokubrick[quality player looking forward to playing him again at normal speed] 4-3 to him and 3-3 with neo getting a last min goal when i should of had a pen rightb4 he got it, wellplayed mate.......
    gotta say mate your server was the worst i have ever played PES on. so slow it was unreal. wrecked the game4me as you could hear down the mic.... do us all a favour upgrade your 1mb pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....
    ps you inter slagggggggg lol lol

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭okla

Id love to join the league if its not too late or if it is even play a few friendlies with some irish gamers

pes rankings id gobsheen
    Xbox live tag gobsheen

cheers

Player P W D L F A GD Points
    NeoKubrick 5 4 1 0 23 7 16 13
    superceltic 67 2 0 1 1 6 7 -1 1
    latchbones 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
    kensutz 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
    lpoolfan 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
    MNUtd 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
    theirishgoodfella 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
    Salmon 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
    Irish Wolverine 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
    M1JU 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
    gerdydevine 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
    dariosanchez 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
    giveadamakick 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
    Dj DigitalMoose 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
    DufflecoatXbox 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
    ForzaSpurs 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
    padzer 1 0 0 1 0 5 -5 0
    The Bull 2 0 0 2 1 11 -10 0

He off to a flyer baby that neo dude.
    this NeoKubrick is a quality player the best ive played on line ever and ive plaved over 500 players. so watch him lads

• Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭NeoKubrick

just played2games against neokubrick[quality player looking forward to playing him again at normal speed] 4-3 to him and 3-3 with neo getting a last min goal when i should of had a pen rightb4 he got it, wellplayed mate.......
    gotta say mate your server was the worst i have ever played PES on. so slow it was unreal. wrecked the game4me as you could hear down the mic.... do us all a favour upgrade your 1mb pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....
    ps you inter slagggggggg lol lol

Good games. You should have won the second game, but I willed myself back into the match from 3-1 down.

Good games too, Bull. And thanks for the compliment.

So it's 34 matchs. Well c'mon me! Best of luck to everyone else though...

M-N-Utd! *clap-clap clap-clap clap*! M-N-Utd! *clap-clap clap-clap clap*!
    Had to be done! :D

My god! That Neo fella' bet the Bull 7-0! Ha! And I thought I beat him by alot! No offence buddy. And it took me 3 games to beat him 9-4 on agg.:D

• Advertisement

The Bull wrote:
    this NeoKubrick is a quality player the best ive played on line ever and ive plaved over 500 players. so watch him lads

You haven't seen anything yet mate :D, wait until my xboxlive is back up and running then you will see some damage been done.:)

Nailz wrote:
    My god! That Neo fella' bet the Bull 7-0! Ha! And I thought I beat him by alot! No offence buddy. And it took me 3 games to beat him 9-4 on agg.:D

I thought that u beat mountain lips 9-4 over 3 games ? Anyway neo was worth his 7-0 win i have to say but u nailz, i will see u in the long grass, and then AHhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Anyway the league needs a well known player to prop up the bottom of the league.

lpoolfan wrote:
    You haven't seen anything yet mate :D, wait until my xboxlive is back up and running then you will see some damage been done.:)

AH now promises, promises, Don't write cheque's your butt can't cash, your goin down mate:D just like my mate NAILZ AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!;)

Ooooohhh :eek:, I'm extreamly shítin' meself now! :D

EDIT: BTW, I checked a few pages back and I found out I best you 3-2 before, biatch!

Nailz wrote:
    I had two awsome games there with pudzer and ofcourse the Bull.
    I lost against pudzer 2-0 (or something, I forgot) and he deserved his victory!
    Against the Bull on the other hand I won 3-2, but IMHO I was lucky with the win.

tHats right i remember you, the man for cavan, Yep that was a good game alright have to give credit your fairly good, but IMHO u were lucky with the win. Bring it on Biatch !:D

The Bull wrote:
    tHats right i remember you, the man for cavan, Yep that was a good game alright have to give credit your fairly good, but IMHO u were lucky with the win. Bring it on Biatch !:D

Lads why not chat and arrange all games in here it is the reason i made the forum :rolleyes:
    http://pesireland.createmybb.com/showthread.php?tid=54

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 mcquaid2007

Good couple of games there with logan,aka Irishwolverine,Chelsea vs Barca x2...first game 4-0...things went our way,eto'o hat trick....very open,for the rematch he tweaked like mourhino,stacked the middle and in respect it paid off....however we still held out for a 2-1 win,stating our intention to challenge for major honours this season....eat my goal :D

Just played 2 league games against The Bull. 2 close encounters but I gave him a lesson in how to play against Inter and the way to play against wing attacks. Won the first game 2-0 and the second 2-1 with some sitters missed between us in both games.

lpoolfan wrote:
    Lads why not chat and arrange all games in here it is the reason i made the forum :rolleyes:
    http://pesireland.createmybb.com/showthread.php?tid=54

Maybe because it's a boards.ie league where it originated from :rolleyes: back at ya

• Advertisement

Juat after playin theirishgoodfella AKA-mcquaid2007 and i must say hes a plesant chap:rolleyes: After coming of two defeats to kensutz which he deserver to win, I started a game against mcquaid2007. He was talkin to me on the mike that was until he was 2-1 behind then nothing. managed to edge him out in the first game 3-1. the second game he seem uninterested bring out the keeper and constantly slide tackeling. to the extent that he had 2 player sent off. anyway just into the second he appears to have ouit the game. The game was tied at 1-1. now mabe he did not quit, i dont know but i am not playin him again cos he is one of these gob****s that hate losin. And if u think i am maken this up i have no prob postin a 7-0 defeat, cos it was a 7-0 defeat, Where as this tool will act the monkey during this league, i for one think he should be turfed out. Ps The little wanker said my connection was **** too, Did any of the lads i played notice my connection been slow, it is 2 mb so i cant see it ben slow Mcquaid, or mabe it urs thats slow,

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement