Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Calling All Irish Pes xbox360 Players *Offical league*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,187 ✭✭✭kensutz

There was a slight bit of lag but I mean it's nothing to be worried about considering we both managed our games.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

The Bull wrote:
    Juat after playin theirishgoodfella AKA-mcquaid2007 and i must say hes a plesant chap:rolleyes: After coming of two defeats to kensutz which he deserver to win, I started a game against mcquaid2007. He was talkin to me on the mike that was until he was 2-1 behind then nothing. managed to edge him out in the first game 3-1. the second game he seem uninterested bring out the keeper and constantly slide tackeling. to the extent that he had 2 player sent off. anyway just into the second he appears to have ouit the game. The game was tied at 1-1. now mabe he did not quit, i dont know but i am not playin him again cos he is one of these gob****s that hate losin. And if u think i am maken this up i have no prob postin a 7-0 defeat, cos it was a 7-0 defeat, Where as this tool will act the monkey during this league, i for one think he should be turfed out. Ps The little wanker said my connection was **** too, Did any of the lads i played notice my connection been slow, it is 2 mb so i cant see it ben slow Mcquaid, or mabe it urs thats slow,

English?

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭The Bull

KdjaCL wrote:
    English?

kdjac

apologies for my language

• Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭NeoKubrick

KdjaCL wrote:
    English?

kdjac
    Calm down grammar nazi.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Spider_Baby!

Just played Sham and superceltic - had some very tight games. I only beat sham coz he got someone sent off early in the second half, if that didnt happen he woulda killed me!!

• Advertisement

Just played Sham and superceltic - had some very tight games. I only beat sham coz he got someone sent off early in the second half, if that didnt happen he woulda killed me!!

Ya played well yourself, I think u were good for ur victory, lets face it u scored 5 goals so u where worth ur victory, I was lucky to edge u out in our first match with a lucky late goal after a **** load of misses

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 mcquaid2007

i played the bull last night.yes..bit peeved off about his comments towards me...i.e "he should be turfed out" "little wanker" and the like...first game 3-1 to him...quelle suprise he picks inter...brainless and cheaty but we took our beating ...his connection was dire,and couldnt keep along with the match at all..i even told him how bad it was (oh and in case ur wondering bull,i disconnected the mic so maybe it would go at more normal speed!)..second match he scores early and we equalise.... 1-1...then he quits and sends me a message,asking why i quit after it was him that quit and says he's taking it as a 3-0 win to him...im not a sore loser,hell neo beat the piss outta me two days ago,4-0 and 3-1 i think?,i just feel people playing as inter arent repecting the other players who are fair and dont pick them...i had only played neo and irishwolverine before him and their connections were excellent,good lads esp wolverine...so its def the bulls connection...im not a sore loser but i do feel like leaving this league :(

The way I saw it was he picked Inter so I decided to give him a taste of his own medicine and pick Inter in the first match then Chelsea in the second and show I didn't solely rely on Adriano and play it down the wings into gaps. Playing against that style of play you just cover all areas they try and play into and make them play a different style to what they're not used to.

i played the bull last night.yes..bit peeved off about his comments towards me...i.e "he should be turfed out" "little wanker" and the like...first game 3-1 to him...quelle suprise he picks inter...brainless and cheaty but we took our beating ...his connection was dire,and couldnt keep along with the match at all..i even told him how bad it was (oh and in case ur wondering bull,i disconnected the mic so maybe it would go at more normal speed!)..second match he scores early and we equalise.... 1-1...then he quits and sends me a message,asking why i quit after it was him that quit and says he's taking it as a 3-0 win to him...im not a sore loser,hell neo beat the piss outta me two days ago,4-0 and 3-1 i think?,i just feel people playing as inter arent repecting the other players who are fair and dont pick them...i had only played neo and irishwolverine before him and their connections were excellent,good lads esp wolverine...so its def the bulls connection...im not a sore loser but i do feel like leaving this league :(

Ok Lets get this one straight, Firstly i was too harsh in calling u a little ******, and the turf u out comment was out of order, so i apologize. Secondly i take ur point about inter, i did say too u on the mic that i would play with another team when u saw i picked inter but u did say that i was alright (did u not). Thirdly i can not do anything more with my connection, maybe it is a bit slow i dont know, i have played 12 other games and they seemed to go fine, Fourthly in the second game i did not disconnect, and from what ur telling me u did not either, if that is the case then we should replay the game, If that is not too ur liking we can agree to a 1-1 draw (the score at the time) if thats OK. I apologize again for my earlier post as i was so mad, cuz i though u quit the second game. Look i dont want u to leave the league cos of our match so if u still want to play it again sometime then send me an invite. I did not post that 3-0 result either so we can resolve which ever way u want. anyway if inter are so good then why have i only won 2 out of 13 so far, Another thing some of the players i have played have used inter as well so ur goin to meet alot more players playin inter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭lpoolfan

The Bull wrote:
    Ok Lets get this one straight, Firstly i was too harsh in calling u a little ******, and the turf u out comment was out of order, so i apologize. Secondly i take ur point about inter, i did say too u on the mic that i would play with another team when u saw i picked inter but u did say that i was alright (did u not). Thirdly i can not do anything more with my connection, maybe it is a bit slow i dont know, i have played 12 other games and they seemed to go fine, Fourthly in the second game i did not disconnect, and from what ur telling me u did not either, if that is the case then we should replay the game, If that is not too ur liking we can agree to a 1-1 draw (the score at the time) if thats OK. I apologize again for my earlier post as i was so mad, cuz i though u quit the second game. Look i dont want u to leave the league cos of our match so if u still want to play it again sometime then send me an invite. I did not post that 3-0 result either so we can resolve which ever way u want. anyway if inter are so good then why have i only won 2 out of 13 so far, Another thing some of the players i have played have used inter as well so ur goin to meet alot more players playin inter

:D the bulls trying to win the fair play league, anyway sometimes the server just disconnect and its nobodys fault. I've posted in pesireland about what action to take.

And lads its only a game don't take it so seriously ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 superceltic67

right bhoys have to write something cause its doing my head in....
    i have played 4 people now[8games] and the lag is unreal i mean i play around 40 games a week on live and have no problems with lag, start playing the bhoys down south and its a nitemere can someone explain why????

played lpoolfan loads of times and no lag and other people down south with no lag why in my 8 league games is this happening????????????
    feels like im playing people on dailup.......

i have 20mb i have never had this problem b4
    if we go to play the english/scotish etc etc they will laugh it us and think we r still in the stone age...............................

right bhoys have to write something cause its doing my head in....
    i have played 4 people now[8games] and the lag is unreal i mean i play around 40 games a week on live and have no problems with lag, start playing the bhoys down south and its a nitemere can someone explain why????

played lpoolfan loads of times and no lag and other people down south with no lag why in my 8 league games is this happening????????????
    feels like im playing people on dailup.......

i have 20mb i have never had this problem b4
    if we go to play the english/scotish etc etc they will laugh it us and think we r still in the stone age...............................

Haven't played a game yet as im waiting for my cc to get credited to get live again, but i know Clearwire is very poor for xboxlive, so of my mates have it, they only live down the road and i can't connect to them.

Perlico = Good
    Eircom = Good
    Irish BB = Good
    Clearwire = Vpoor

That what i know from my experience.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

righto guys im back from my holidays, so how do I arrange these matches with others?

ok way i see it is this...i accept ur apology cause im into all that whole forgiving,love ur neighbour,god squad stuff...plus i consider myself to be reasonable enough so i'll get past u wanting to "turf me out" like some bouncer i looked sideways at in the club ;) as for the sore loser gig,ah man im really not like that @ all but playing u when u play as inter with Adriano in the Centre and a bad connection was like charging the German front line in ww2 on my own holding a grenade up in the air screaming "Die Nazis"...i wasnt going to get very far,u know? if u have ur doubts about my personality and still think im a...ahem "little wan*er" then ask irishwolverine,had good couple of games with him bout two nights ago,very pleasant even though i beat him twice (albeit very lucky in the second 2-1) besides man i dunno what we're bitching about Neo has it won already...best we can hope for is like a european spot....im sorry if u think i was being a "monkey" wasnt my intention,i was just trying to speed it up by killing the mic,u know? that was @ 3-1 to u first game..after ur 3rd goal...anyway im sorry you're sorry we're all sorry...

easy miju u should be added already by some of the lads...just send them asking if they can play and if yeah then set it up in "create match" and invite or get whoever to invite u...u with me?....21 seconds to go...ive got 21 seconds to go...ta ta ta 21 seconds ta ta ta

ffs can any of you use paragraphs? It's nearly impossible to read what you've typed.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

easy miju u should be added already by some of the lads...just send them asking if they can play and if yeah then set it up in "create match" and invite or get whoever to invite u...u with me?....21 seconds to go...ive got 21 seconds to go...ta ta ta 21 seconds ta ta ta

nice concise and quick instructions, cheers mc quaid

ok way i see it is this...i accept ur apology cause im into all that whole forgiving,love ur neighbour,god squad stuff...plus i consider myself to be reasonable enough so i'll get past u wanting to "turf me out" like some bouncer i looked sideways at in the club ;) as for the sore loser gig,ah man im really not like that @ all but playing u when u play as inter with Adriano in the Centre and a bad connection was like charging the German front line in ww2 on my own holding a grenade up in the air screaming "Die Nazis"...i wasnt going to get very far,u know? if u have ur doubts about my personality and still think im a...ahem "little wan*er" then ask irishwolverine,had good couple of games with him bout two nights ago,very pleasant even though i beat him twice (albeit very lucky in the second 2-1) besides man i dunno what we're bitching about Neo has it won already...best we can hope for is like a european spot....im sorry if u think i was being a "monkey" wasnt my intention,i was just trying to speed it up by killing the mic,u know? that was @ 3-1 to u first game..after ur 3rd goal...anyway im sorry you're sorry we're all sorry...

Sorry again about all the comments, and as a special favour to yourself when we replay the second game i will play as another team, i am doin **** enough with inter anyway so i think i will change anyway.

Well played, Bull and Mcquaid.

The servers are utter ****e. Sometimes it kicks both players, and both players get the message that the other player quit. So, you're probably both right.

It was worse a few months ago when it would kick a player and let the other keep playing the match.

we will see about that mate.

but on ur disagrement good to see you sorted it out like men and got getting into a stupid slagging match which usually happens when guys are behind keyboards well played:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭p.u.d.z.e.r.

That NeoKubrick bloke quit when he was winning 2-0 in the first half. I let him play it again instead of a 3-0 win to me and it finished 1-1. then he goes and tells me that he wins 3-1. No way, im not having that, the game finished 1-1 if u go to my stats it will say that the game finished a draw.

Then after a lot of messages to eachother he goes and sticks the result up on pesrankings as 3-1. Now im not planning on winning the league or anything but i know i worked hard for my draw and got it. Its bad enough that he picks inter every game but this is a rip off and im not having it.

That NeoKubrick bloke quit when he was winning 2-0 in the first half. I let him play it again instead of a 3-0 win to me and it finished 1-1. then he goes and tells me that he wins 3-1. No way, im not having that, the game finished 1-1 if u go to my stats it will say that the game finished a draw.

Then after a lot of messages to eachother he goes and sticks the result up on pesrankings as 3-1. Now im not planning on winning the league or anything but i know i worked hard for my draw and got it. Its bad enough that he picks inter every game but this is a rip off and im not having it.

Padzer, why would I quit when I'm winning 2-0 and cruising to many more? You quit on my screen. I sent a message asking you why you quit (I always do this, because I know that sometimes the servers kick both players and say "Your opponent quit"). We played forty minutes and I scored two goals. We had to play the remainder of sixty minutes to officially finish the match.

Quote from Lpoolfan on another matter:
    Concerning him disconnecting, there is no proof he done it on purpose sometimes the server boots people for no reason, so start the game again, finish whatever time was left from the first game and combine the scores.

We finished whatever time we played and I combined the scores. The combined result was 3-1. Why would you think the two goals I scored would be washed away?

So a match lasts 100 minutes? First I ever heard of it.

kensutz wrote:
    So a match lasts 100 minutes? First I ever heard of it.
    Fifty minutes* :rolleyes:

So u keep these rules to yourself? Im not having it. different game, different set up. U never know, i might have scored 2 goals in the original game. The game finished 1-1 end of.

So u keep these rules to yourself? Im not having it. different game, different set up. U never know, i might have scored 2 goals in the original game. The game finished 1-1 end of.
    Lpoolfan makes the rules for his events, not me. I scored three goals and you scored one. That's the combined score of the match. If the rules were set that if a player quit, the game was negated, then it'd be left open to all and sundry to quit the game, claim the opponent quit and wipe clean two goals for example.

i dunno kenz..myself and the bull had same problem the server disconnected while we were 1-1 in our second game,both thought it was the other...i dont think neo would have quit,u dont quit at 2-0 up.....

play a replay of second match

methinks neo will have no problems with that ;)

• Advertisement

we did play a replay and it finished 1-1.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement