Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Calling All Irish Pes xbox360 Players *Offical league*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭CrazySka

Is it to late to get in on this or what?

• Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭NeoKubrick

we did play a replay and it finished 1-1.
    That wasn't a replay. I sent a message asking you if want to play the remainder of the match in a five minute game. You sent a game invite after that, but put it to ten minutes.

Yeah, I think it's too late, John, but Gerdydevine's gamertag (possibly a nickswitch account) doesn't exist. You ask Lpoolfan if you can replace him, but it may not be possible because of the PESrankings system.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭p.u.d.z.e.r.

Why would we play a five minute match? It said you quid, maybe u didnt mean to but thats what it said. We replayed that game and it finished 1-1 and you legged it off to pesrankings and put up the score as 3-1.

Why would we play a five minute match? It said you quid, maybe u didnt mean to but thats what it said. We replayed that game and it finished 1-1 and you legged it off to pesrankings and put up the score as 3-1.
    I don't think you understand. It said you quit on my screen, and it probably said that I quit on your screen. That what happens when both players are kicked from the server. We would play a five minute match, because we played nearly half of a ten minute game, and a five minute match would make up the time.

I put up the score because this isn't an issue. Lpoolfan clearly states that you have to combine the scores. I've combined the scores.

Why would you think I'd forget about two legitimate goals I scored? Why would you think I'd quit after being 2-0 up?

It's only fair: I scored three and you scored one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭p.u.d.z.e.r.

I understand clearly, but u are adding up scores from 2 different games, one wasnt even half way through, anything could have happened, you could have a player sent off or anything.

where are these rules that are so clearly stated?

If your are sayin there was a problem with the server then so be it, but we replayed the game and it finished in a draw.

that is my stance on the issue, where is lpoolfan to sort it out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭The Bull

I understand clearly, but u are adding up scores from 2 different games, one wasnt even half way through, anything could have happened, you could have a player sent off or anything.

where are these rules that are so clearly stated?

If your are sayin there was a problem with the server then so be it, but we replayed the game and it finished in a draw.

that is my stance on the issue, where is lpoolfan to sort it out.

Me and mcquaid had this problem already, Lpoolfan posted this to resolve the problem.
    http://pesireland.createmybb.com/showthread.php?tid=54&page=2 Post 16
    "Concerning him disconnecting, there is no proof he done it on purpose sometimes the server boots people for no reason, so start the game again, finish whatever time was left from the first game and combine the scores."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Spider_Baby!

Me and mcquaid2007 were just playing a game but im not sure how long was into it when we disconnected, what do we do in this instance?

Me and mcquaid2007 were just playing a game but im not sure how long was into it when we disconnected, what do we do in this instance?
    What was the score?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,187 ✭✭✭kensutz

Neo you are not running the league so don't take matters into your hands. Let lpoolfan decide on the outcome and how it will be settled. This whole league will descend into a farce if people are going to make up their own rules.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

just played two good matches there with The Bull. I won the first match 2-1 and we drew 0-0 in the second match though the bull should have one the 2nd match as I was pretty much on the backfoot the whole match

hes a sound chapt as well

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

i dont think neo is trying to run the tourney he merely asked what the score was by the way. if anyones on xbox live now im available for matches. have been inviting latchbones to play our matches but he aint accepting :(

kensutz wrote:
    Neo you are not running the league so don't take matters into your hands. Let lpoolfan decide on the outcome and how it will be settled. This whole league will descend into a farce if people are going to make up their own rules.
    Er, I know Lpoolfan is firstly going to ask what the score was in Spider's and Mcquaid's match, which info was absent from Spider's post. I'm saving everyone time by trying to get that info.

You ever hear of an inferiority complex, Kensutz? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭lpoolfan

That NeoKubrick bloke quit when he was winning 2-0 in the first half. I let him play it again instead of a 3-0 win to me and it finished 1-1. then he goes and tells me that he wins 3-1. No way, im not having that, the game finished 1-1 if u go to my stats it will say that the game finished a draw.

Then after a lot of messages to eachother he goes and sticks the result up on pesrankings as 3-1. Now im not planning on winning the league or anything but i know i worked hard for my draw and got it. Its bad enough that he picks inter every game but this is a rip off and im not having it.

mate the way it works if if someone gets a dc through no fault of his own, the rule to ti start the game again and finish out any time that was left from the first game and combine the scores, no one is gonna quit on purpose when they are winning 3-1.

eg. first game 3-1 60mins gone and a dc happened, second game should be only the first 30mins and combine the scores if there was any scored in the second game. EASY SOLVED :D

OK mate need more info.

Score , time played, any sendings off etc.

if someone was sent off, get the same player sent off again, then play the remaining time and combine the scores of the 2 games (90mins only) which mean time played in first game and balance of time in the second game.

played a few games tonight against bull, pandzer and cinicho all very cool guys, nice chat, no cheating, fair play good to see.

all really cool guys told them about the problem with my NAT and no problems at all, we just restarted combined the scores and played.

Pandzer 5-0 Was a stroll in the park really
    Pandzer 4-2 alot closer that the score says, pandzer was 2-1 up with 30mins left but class told in the end ;)

Bull 2-0 was winning 1-0 when we had a dc, started and it finished 2-0 in the time remaining good close game though :D UP MAYO;)
    Bull 1-0 Another close game bull thinks he deserved a draw, i say nah;) i was never in trouble mate

Cinchio 0-0 Was a very tight game which could have went either way
    Cinchio 4-4 All i can say is what a game, i was 3-0 down at half time, then cincho been the nice guy he is scored an own goal for me (nice chap), so i go tinkering with my formation a little and come back to 3-3, only for cincho to go 4-3 up:rolleyes: , then Joe cole scores a screamer in the last min, an with more look i could have snatched it in the dying seconds.

Great Games lads look forward to playing you all soon :D

NeoKubrick wrote:
    Er, I know Lpoolfan is firstly going to ask what the score was in Spider's and Mcquaid's match, which info was absent from Spider's post. I'm saving everyone time by trying to get that info.

You ever hear of an inferiority complex, Kensutz? ;)

Why? You think you're greater than everybody and I'm scared to play you? The fact is the rules weren't plain for everyone to see and to settle the cases so there was no closure for the debates going on. Now lpoolfan has stated what should happen in the case for disconnects we can go and proceed to play our games with all angles covered.

Happy? :rolleyes:

kensutz wrote:
    Why? You think you're greater than everybody and I'm scared to play you? The fact is the rules weren't plain for everyone to see and to settle the cases so there was no closure for the debates going on. Now lpoolfan has stated what should happen in the case for disconnects we can go and proceed to play our games with all angles covered.

Happy? :rolleyes:

I just play and leave the boasting to others. The only person I know of who thinks he's great, is someone by the name of Fuzzy Logic: "You're not good at PES and we're gonna prove it". And you're the only person to mention being afraid of playing someone. You've been humping my ankle in this thread by nitpicking my posts and accusing me of trying to run the league by asking a simple question for information. Don't feel like you have something to prove to me, Kensutz.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 mcquaid2007

just set up new league on pesrankings...anyone interested?let me know.thinking of having it that if server disconnects match replayed full 90 mins...thoughts on this...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

My two cents on this match, since the rules weren't clearly stated and you's played a full 90 minutes that ended 1-1.

Why don't you just play the 30 minutes of the other match with neo 2-0 up? You're supposed to play two matches, one player wasn't aware of the rules! It's a little unfair on Pudzer who feels robbed of a point!

Mr Moon wrote:
    My two cents on this match, since the rules weren't clearly stated and you's played a full 90 minutes that ended 1-1.

Why don't you just play the 30 minutes of the other match with neo 2-0 up? You're supposed to play two matches, one player wasn't aware of the rules! It's a little unfair on Pudzer who feels robbed of a point!

I have already given my decision on this WHY ARE WE STILL TALKING ABOUT IT!!!!!, this is the rule for all offical pesrankings events.

If Neo wants to replay the last 30mins with a 2-0 lead in the form of good sportsmanship i have no problem with this but i can't force him.

Pandzer been a noobie to rankings maybe wasn't aware of the rules but surely he couldn't think that Neo was just gonna wave away his 2-0 lead.

The Last call on this is Neo's then its put to bed lads getting very tired of this.

• Advertisement

just set up new league on pesrankings...anyone interested?let me know.thinking of having it that if server disconnects match replayed full 90 mins...thoughts on this...

best of luck mate you will have everyone that is losing disconnect in the 70-90 mins time scale, thats why rankings use this rule.

if the server goes down does the score lets say (2-0 and server goes down after 80 mins) start off at 2-0 with a full 90 min more. The only problem i see with this is that a player could purposely disconnect with like 10 min to go, then say the server went down, then has a further 90 min to get back into the game, I am not sayin that i have the solution but i just thought i would highlight this,

The rules weren't clearly stated on this forum. Maybe it was on the PES rankings site but no mention what so ever of any sort of disconnect rules until people started to have problems.

The Bull wrote:
    if the server goes down does the score lets say (2-0 and server goes down after 80 mins) start off at 2-0 with a full 90 min more. The only problem i see with this is that a player could purposely disconnect with like 10 min to go, then say the server went down, then has a further 90 min to get back into the game, I am not sayin that i have the solution but i just thought i would highlight this,

The rules are that only the 10mins left from the first game should be played.

I don't know why this is causing such a problem tbh its simple.

Where are the rules printed so everyone can read them over and have all problems covered.

lpoolfan wrote:
    The rules are that only the 10mins left from the first game should be played.

I don't know why this is causing such a problem tbh its simple.

I know the rule but i was just pointing out to mcquaid the problems of restarting and playin a whole 90 min.

kensutz wrote:
    Where are the rules printed so everyone can read them over and have all problems covered.

I had posted a reply in pesireland.createmybb.com before this episode even took place, THe Bull and McQuaid also had a disconnection and my reply was this.

"Concerning him disconnecting, there is no proof he done it on purpose sometimes the server boots people for no reason, so start the game again, finish whatever time was left from the first game and combine the scores."

If someone wants to view IPEG Rules and Regulations please visit the below link.

PESIRELAND RULES & REGULATIONS

lpoolfan wrote:
    I have already given my decision on this WHY ARE WE STILL TALKING ABOUT IT!!!!!, this is the rule for all offical pesrankings events.

So you're saying it's on the official site and now it's back tracked to your site. Which one is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭AirDemon

I'm just wondering when there will be another league starting that I can join?

• Advertisement

kensutz wrote:
    So you're saying it's on the official site and now it's back tracked to your site. Which one is it?

lol this is startin to wreak my head lol :D , There are only a few selected offical pesrankings admins, we usually use the same rules, but it is up to the admins discretion what rules he apply's to his own events.

I and others tend to use the rules posted in pesireland as i think its the fairest way. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement