Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Calling All Irish Pes xbox360 Players *Offical league*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,187 ✭✭✭kensutz

So apart from spamming your site which you claim to do in most of your posts asking people to refer back to there, that site was only set up in the last couple of weeks so the admins of pesrankings do not use Pesireland as a reference. Considering pesrankings has been going since way before "your" site was set up.

Dig up!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭lpoolfan

AirDemon wrote:
    I'm just wondering when there will be another league starting that I can join?

sure there will be lots of new leagues to join check the pesireland website. pesireland.createmybb.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭lpoolfan

kensutz wrote:
    So apart from spamming your site which you claim to do in most of your posts asking people to refer back to there, that site was only set up in the last couple of weeks so the admins of pesrankings do not use Pesireland as a reference. Considering pesrankings has been going since way before "your" site was set up.

Dig up!

I think ur misunderstanding me mate, I will try and explain this in plain english lol.

I act on behalf of pesrankings as an offical event admin, IPEG also has a forum on pesfan if you cared to look :p , but pesfan is full of english:( .

My idea is to try attract more Irish players to pesrankings through pesireland so we have our own home for events and chats instead of the uk guys filling our events.

IPEG also hold offical offline events and with pesireland i hope to get more offline players involved and have better offline events.

I don't get paid for this mate, i do this in my own time for the love of the game (sad i know) they are not enough irish on pesrankings but hopefully this will improve.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭p.u.d.z.e.r.

These rules werent clearly stated on this site, apparently it is a boards.ie league, then why not have the rules posted on this site?

Why did he have the results posted up if there was no closure in this issue? Do results not have to be agreed by both players?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Spider_Baby!

Hey guys sorry i havent been online til now. I was beating mcquaid 4 - 0 in the second half, but i dont know what time the disconnection happened...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭NeoKubrick

These rules werent clearly stated on this site, apparently it is a boards.ie league, then why not have the rules posted on this site?

Why did he have the results posted up if there was no closure in this issue? Do results not have to be agreed by both players?
    I had the result posted, because Lpoolfan demonstrated the procedure for people getting disconnected and I followed that. And the result can always be disputed. Do you want a five minute game with its being 2-0 to me to finish the match or settle on 3-1 to me?

Come on, let's finish this league.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 mcquaid2007

whats the rush,neo? some ppl havent even played a game yet

whats the rush,neo? some ppl havent even played a game yet
    Well, I was aiming at those people who haven't played a game yet.

And where's DuffelCoatXbox? I won 4-0 against him, but I entered the wrong result and gave the win to him. He's the only person who can change that result. :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

have been sending invites over xbox and they're not getting accepted which is kinda annoying has have only played 4 games and wanna play some more

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Ehh... sorry lads. I could play for the last week because my DSL connection fecked up, so it's grand now. Bring it on BIATCH'S. BUULLLLL!!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

ill be online at about 10pm if anyone wants to get a few more league matches out of the way

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

NeoKubrick wrote:
    Well, I was aiming at those people who haven't played a game yet.

And where's DuffelCoatXbox? I won 4-0 against him, but I entered the wrong result and gave the win to him. He's the only person who can change that result. :D

Haha!!! :D hate that!!

I had my two games against pudzer today. In leg 1 I beat him 3-2, were he got the jammiest last min goal to equalise 2-2, but it wasn't exactly last min because I had time to show why pudzer is not aloud to be jammy again as I smashed home on the last kick of the game to give me back my victory that he almost stole!

In leg 2, it finish 1-0 to me AET. I could have had loads more goals, but only one. There you have it.

Nailz wrote:
    I had my two games against pudzer today. In leg 1 I beat him 3-2, were he got the jammiest last min goal to equalise 2-2, but it wasn't exactly last min because I had time to show why pudzer is not aloud to be jammy again as I smashed home on the last kick of the game to give me back my victory that he almost stole!

In leg 2, it finish 1-0 to me AET. I could have had loads more goals, but only one. There you have it.

You'd wanna take off those rose tinted glasses mate, i was raped in that first game, the least i deserved was a draw and the second game was uneventful at best.

Someone getting a little granky... aw, did that big mean Nailz fella' beat you twice? I think he did... I think he did!! Don't cry....

Boards.ie League Table

Player P W D L F A GD Points
    NeoKubrick 18 15 2 1 64 19 45 47
    lpoolfan 8 5 3 0 19 8 11 18
    superceltic67 11 5 2 4 33 19 14 17
    Dj DigitalMoose 5 4 1 0 15 3 12 13
    MNUtd 4 4 0 0 8 4 4 12
    ForzaSpurs 10 2 4 4 21 25 -4 10
    The Bull 17 2 4 11 17 39 -22 10
    theirishgoodfella 7 2 2 3 11 14 -3 8
    kensutz 2 2 0 0 3 1 2 6
    Irish Wolverine 14 1 3 10 8 30 -22 6
    DufflecoatXbox 5 1 2 2 6 12 -6 5
    M1JU 4 1 1 2 3 4 -1 4
    dariosanchez 4 1 1 2 2 13 -11 4
    padzer 9 1 1 7 11 30 -19 4
    Salmon 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
    latchbones 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
    giveadamakick 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
    gerdydevine 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Well, I know who's my money's on.... Me...
    And look how much Bull lost! Ha! I cannie wait until I play you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Nailz wrote:
    Someone getting a little granky... aw, did that big mean Nailz fella' beat you twice? I think he did... I think he did!! Don't cry....

Bring it to proper Pro evo on PC or Ps2 and i take you with any team you pick for me BIATCH!!!!

:D

kdjac

Ooh... Baby got back! Well you get yo'self a PS3 befo' Christ'mas time and I'll give yo' a holla'! BTW, yo' beta' chig-aty check yo'self befo' yo' rig-aty reck yo'self BIATCH!

:D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Nailz wrote:

The games only count up to 90 minutes!! So it sounds to me like it was a draw for this one!

• Advertisement

Yeah I know I'm hoping him to change that for me now, I made a mistake.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 mcquaid2007

ill play u now nails if u like....

I can't now, everybody else living here are sleeping so that can't be done I'm afraid. I f anyone is on from 10-2 tomorrow give me a look out.

Nailz wrote:

Here, you disputed the 0-0 draw on pesrankings and put in a 1-0 win to yourself when you clearly state in the above post that it was 0-0 at FT and for some reason you had ET turned on when there is never ET in a league game.

You would wanna change that sharpish mate.

I don't think this league will be going ahead. lpoolfan decided to get himself banned for spamming his site non stop and then proceeded to add me on msn just to abuse me for apparently getting him banned. He also decided to ban me from Pesrankings to show how shallow he is.
    lpoolfan IPEG Admin says:
    hey i tell you what, why don't you not bother to sign up to any more IPEG or pesireland events again as you are now banned from all offical pesrankings events that i run.
    and do i give a ****, its my event and admins have the right to ban people from there events if they want
    just goes to show you have no idea about how rankings runs

Well, WTF did you say?! It shows nothing there about that :rolleyes:... He must have had a reason for banning you.

I'm getting that changed for you now pudzer, sorry buddy.

kensutz wrote:
    I don't think this league will be going ahead. lpoolfan decided to get himself banned for spamming his site non stop and then proceeded to add me on msn just to abuse me for apparently getting him banned. He also decided to ban me from Pesrankings to show how shallow he is.
    Well, unless Lpoolfan was talking to himself, you've demonstrated a bit of selective quoting. Where is your comments? MSN conversations are private, anyway; so, don't take the high moral ground, when you're more than willing to post private conversations without the permission of the other person.

Damn right! Thats what said. Can you explain this to us????

• Advertisement

He added me to msn to bítch to me about him getting banned from boards. I told him I had no interest in talking to him and made a point in not taking any crap from him if he pointed the finger at me or not. As for Neo, I know you're an admin of the site he was spamming about so I don't have to explain anything to you.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement