Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Calling All Irish Pes xbox360 Players *Offical league*

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

So what did you do to get him banned?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,187 ✭✭✭kensutz

That's what I'm trying to understand. Ok he spammed this site about his forum which broke the rules constantly and he got warned but continued to do it. It was his own fault he got banned and not mine. Why he added me to msn and bítch to me? I don't know. He's just a muppet.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

Id seen lpoolfan listed on the banlist by one of the SMods last week for spamming if thats what ye are talking about.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

just checked on pesrankings.com and I see you've now been kicked from the league kenstuz and all matches have been awarded 3-0 against you.

Can't say I'm too bothered to be honest. He has just showed how much of a twat he is.

• Advertisement

Why did he blame you?

I was going to say ask the twat but he's banned. No loss.

lpool asked me to post this
    OK lads ive kicked Kensutz from the event for been all of the below.

Disrespectful
    Rude
    Thinking he was running the event
    Using abusive Language

I see he has also made a post on boards.ie saying that the event is not going ahead, i ask who is the admin here me or Kensutz, he has been banned from all future IPEG Events on pesrankings. And this event is still going ahead even if Kensutz says different.

I also like the way Kensutz only posted a few lines of the msn conversation and never included his disrespectful remarks and posts it in boards knowing right well i can't defend myself in there as im banned ,hmm i think that says everything imo.

also goes on to say
    I added him to msn to ask him did he get me banned and arrange our games in the league, and all i got was abuse from this guy, with childish name calling, rude abusive Language, and calling me a crap admin.

He also wanted me to kick you or the admins that banned me from boards.ie but i said ive no reason, that you guys have done nothing to get banned for.

I removed him from my msn list and blocked all communication and in the process deleting the conversation we had, i now wish i had kept it so i could give it to you to post on msn, now that would have made a interesting read i can tell you.

I arrange these events on my own time and make alot of effort in the process, but not to take the kind of crap i took off that bloke.

Well that says it all doesn't it kensutz. :rolleyes: I suppore you have an excuse for this too don't you??? I was going to post that but I didn't, shame now, now miju would be taking the credit :D.

Nailz wtf do you have to say what goes on between me and lpoolfan. He added me on msn and the first thing he said to me was, Why did I get him banned? He pointed the finger at me and I was having none of this **** from him. I DID NOT try to run the competition, he made up rules as he went along as Mr Moon pointed out too. Also he never said anything to me about playing in the league, he just said because I got him banned he will ban me from pesrankings.

So I told him where to stick it because I wasn't being accused by him for getting him banned when it was his own muppetry in spamming his site on this board that got him banned. The only way I got rid of him from msn was by being rude and telling him where to go, that was the only way I could get on with what I was doing at the time instead of being interrupted.

So nailz keep your nose out of it. I'll deal with the matter and not YOU or MIJU.

• Advertisement

Here mate, you 'both' have different stories... But what doesn't get me about your story is that I can't see why he blamed you for it, for one particular reason or another. I doubt he I picked any person at random, as he could have easily picked me, miju, or anybody else for that matter. We just want to know what actualy happened, because I feel the story that you pick is viering for you, and lpools is viering for himself. Both I feel are one sided. Tell us, with no things missing...

BTW, he told me to post this...
    Fuzzy Logic
    Norwich relegated 2008
    vCash: 200

Posting Frequency

CÚNT

Yes that's what you are. A cúnt.

Really Classy :rolleyes:*thumbsdown*...

I don't think you're able to read what I posted. He came on msn and first thing he said was that I got him banned. Now how the **** did I get him banned? He was reported for spamming the ****e forum he made up constantly which is in breach of the rules on boards.ie and he got banned. I told him where to go on msn because I wasn't listening to his bitching. End of story. I'm not putting up with his crap and he can throw a hissyfit if he wants. Ask him about wanting to act the hard man and beat me up. I'm quaking.

Nailz would you like to explain your bias on this:

Guess. Who's. Here???Welcome We'll see about that 'BIATCH!'
    I did that for ya mate. I can't wait until I see his reaction! Smile2

I found his story more believing, thats all, and that post is because I found your reactions very amusing. Not to mention unbielievably funny. If you were my and I were you you'd be laugh at my reactions too. Don't taked it to heart, you seem to be a nice chap, I have nothing against you. I hope you know this, no offence to you just I believe him. I'm grand with you, but I feel regretably the opposite isn't in question, sorry for that.

kensutz wrote:
    So nailz keep your nose out of it. I'll deal with the matter and not YOU or MIJU.

just passing on a message as asked by lpool so you'll wanna chill out there buddy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

So who took the ball and went home?

kdjac

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement