Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tarmacadam Driveway Price??

Options
  • 01-08-2007 6:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks,

Just wondering how much i would expect to pay to have a driveway tarmacced (sp) its a standard driveway on a 3 bed semi and i would like to get some of the grass replaced with tarmac as well and i will also need the pillar moved a few feet over too, so if anyone can give me a ball park on what they paid i would be grateful before i go looking for quotes, also if you have someone you can recommend (no pikey refs please)

thanking you in advance

Thump

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,154 ✭✭✭✭muffler

I suppose you didnt notice the gardening & DIY forum :rolleyes:

Moved

• Registered Users Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭Thumper Long

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Thats where i thought i had posted it, must have had a mini brain haemorage :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭batman2000

Where did the thread get moved to......can this not be mentioned when moving threads

batman2000 wrote:
    Where did the thread get moved to......can this not be mentioned when moving threads
    Can you not read > my post or the linkage direction at top of page :rolleyes:

boards.ie > Rec > Home & Garden > Gardening & DIY

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭batman2000

was the thread not originally posted in

• Advertisement

batman2000 wrote:
    was the thread not originally posted in
    Nope. It was originally posted in the planning & construction forum (short version).

The original path was: boards.ie > Rec > Home & Garden > Construction & Self Building & Architecture & Planning

Advertisement