Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick Question - Fund Transfer

Options
  • 01-08-2007 7:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭

I transferred money from my AIB account to a Barclays Ireland (Stephens Green) at around 4pm yesterday using Internet Banking. It's pretty important that they receive it by Sunday so what are the chances? Cheers. Would it take longer to transfer to Barclays than to, say, Bank of Ireland?

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Shouldn't take any longer just because it's Barclays, but I'm not sure it will make it in time as tonight/tomorrow are the only two processing days left and transfers sometimes can take 3 working days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

What about Friday?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,167 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

well if it hasnt arrived by friday it will be processed on friday and hit the account monday. I think you'll be fine though.

I do need the money in there by this weekend so hopefully it'll be through tomorrow/friday. Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

I'm a day ahead of myself. Assuming you did the transfer during working hours today then you have that extra day to play with.

• Advertisement

They received it yesterday so was quicker than I expected.

Advertisement