Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dead Psp

Options
  • 01-08-2007 7:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭

Hi all

I've got a bit of a problem with a Sony Psp
    When I try and turn it on it just well doesn't, its dead.

No power light nothing.

Anyone else had a similar problem or know where to take it to get fixed?

As ever any help gratefullly recieved

Joe Dunne

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

How old is it? Less than a year? Still have a receipt?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭Noelie

Have you tried taking the battery out for a minute of two and then trying to turn it on?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

Were you trying to update the firmware or anything like that when she went dead?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

If it's still under Warranty (ie. Less than a year old, got a receipt) take it back to where you bought it, they'll swap it out.

Alternatively, S myths Toys offer a refurb scheme, bring in your broken PSP and they'll swap it out for a refurbed one for 89 euro. You'd want to do it quickly though - stock of PSPs is drying up until September for the new slimline model.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 E=McHammer

i'll give ya 50 quid for it,i need it for parts for my m8's psp,pm me if ur interested,cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

If it was bricked during a firmware update then it can probably be rcovered using a pandoras battery. You'll need the use of another psp and a spare memcard and battery to use it though.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

Offer 5€ for the dead PSP for spare parts.

Advertisement