Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Major WWE Star Out Of Action

• 01-08-2007 8:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭

More terrible news for WWE

''WWE.com has posted an update on Bobby Lashley. After seeing Dr. James Andrews, it was determined that surgery is the necessary course of action to fix his injured shoulder. The doctor estimates that Lashley will be out of action for six to eight weeks. If the injury is severe enough, which they will not know until the surgery is performed, it can be as long as six months before Lashley returns to the ring.''

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

More terrible news for WWE

''WWE.com has posted an update on Bobby Lashley. After seeing Dr. James Andrews, it was determined that surgery is the necessary course of action to fix his injured shoulder. The doctor estimates that Lashley will be out of action for six to eight weeks. If the injury is severe enough, which they will not know until the surgery is performed, it can be as long as six months before Lashley returns to the ring.''

I thought this was about a major star! Lashley is a charisma black hole! ;)
    VR!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

Sad to to hear. I'm not a big fan of his but he's had two really good consecutive ppv matches and will be a loss.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭mayosteve99

Vince wrote:
    Sad to to hear. I'm not a big fan of his but he's had two really good consecutive ppv matches and will be a loss.

same here , not a big fan , but he is working his ass off

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭triple h

I don't think Lashley is injured, he is just getting his summer holidays.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

He seems like a nice enough guy, but I don't look forward to seeing him. I don't think he played a huge part in his last two ppv matches being great. I wonder what size he'll be when he comes back, he's lost a good bit of weight recently

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

This year has been the worst for injuries to main eventers.

Glad Triple H will be back soon!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭john concannon

Fozzy wrote:
    He seems like a nice enough guy, but I don't look forward to seeing him. I don't think he played a huge part in his last two ppv matches being great. I wonder what size he'll be when he comes back, he's lost a good bit of weight recently
    Are you messin.In a interview he did for the sun's wrestlecast he sounded arrogant as hell.

Are you messin.In a interview he did for the sun's wrestlecast he sounded arrogant as hell.

Really? Maybe it's just the "soft-spoken" thing and his inability to look angry, but he seems like a nice enough guy to me. I'll have a quick listen to that interview

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

This last 6 week period has thought me to be really careful when judging people on the interviews they do.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,181 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

by the looks of it so is Santino(who cares). He injured himself at a house show against Umaga.OVW is calling you Santino

• Advertisement

I get what you're saying: "Could you have a great match with the Great Khali?" "I think so". Hahaha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭Double C

by the looks of it so is Santino(who cares). He injured himself at a house show against Umaga.OVW is calling you Santino

My prayers have been answered!!
    He's not even good enough for OVW. TNA can have him.

Double C wrote:
    My prayers have been answered!!
    He's not even good enough for OVW. TNA can have him.

Ah no, lets not be too cruel, TNA has enough WWE rejects, they certainly don't need Santino Marella. Give him to ROH, worked for Jeff Hardy in 2003, then he'll come back three years later and given a monster push! :D

VR!

ROH didn't work for Jeff at all, it was TNA if anything...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭Double C

Santino vs Misawa in October would be sweet. If slightly one sided.

Fozzy wrote:
    ROH didn't work for Jeff at all, it was TNA if anything...
    Yeah but at least he showed up for ROH! He was barely on TNA at all! ;)
    VR!

Yeah but at least he showed up for ROH! He was barely on TNA at all! ;)
    VR!

Now you're just exaggerating wildly! JR better watch out

Fozzy wrote:
    Now you're just exaggerating wildly! JR better watch out

Heh i know... i'm out for his job ;)
    VR!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

Santino is class. I'd like to see him return with a Mario and Luigi style gimmick as Vince tries to find more popular media outlets to link the wwe with

Bubs101 wrote:
    Santino is class. I'd like to see him return with a Mario and Luigi style gimmick as Vince tries to find more popular media outlets to link the wwe with

Give him a jar of JR's BBQ sauce and tell him to say "Whensa your Dolmio daya?!"
    VR!

• Advertisement
Advertisement