Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

poor kids

Options
  • 01-08-2007 8:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭

a woman was in the hospital, delivering her kids, twins. the ordeal was a little too much for her though, and she fainted after. When she came to she was lying in a different bed and couldn't see her new children. she called over the nearby nurse and enquired about them. "they're fine, they're just in the next room with your brother. he named them". the new mother looked shocked and afraid "my brother's a moron" she thought. she asked the nurse "so... so what are their names?" "well there was a girl and a boy. he named the girl Denise". the mother was pleasantly surprised "and what about my son?" she asked hopefully "he called him Denephew"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

I don't know weather to laugh or cry so I'll laugh at your user name which is cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,233 ✭✭✭darkskol

:d

Advertisement