Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where can i get the jersey printed these days?

• 01-08-2007 9:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭

It used to be that when i got my United shirt at the start of the season i could go to Champion in Jervis centre or Arnotts and get a name and number on the back of my shirt. But i was told that they stopped doing it.

Anyone know anywhere that has the new Premiership prints and numbers? I got my United shirt today and i can go anywhere around the Dublin area.

for those that dont know the new font:
    237924_vidic.jpg237924_ronaldo.jpg237924_rooney.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,096 ✭✭✭andrew1977

I think lifestlye sport do it still.

i am heading over to united v reading sunday week, my little boy is coming with me , he has been saving for weeks ,he wants the new home jersey with premiership champion badges on the sleeves and rooney number 10 on the back ! think it works out at almost 80 euro for the whole lot in the megastore in united .

I prefer the new black one myself, looks class !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Got mine done today in JJB (the square, tallaght), €2 a letter, €9 a number, €7.50 for the badges. Took 4 hours to do, cos so many people wanted to get it done.

I went for Vidic, since ye asked ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,894 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

Lifestyle were 1.20 a letter and 7 euro a number. on a lighter note I have ****ed my new jersey up too :( .... dont iron them. I tried inside out but no no! going to try get an exchange for a crap printjob but ill be lucky if I do. Id hate to see what would happen if there was a fire near and you were wearing this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,096 ✭✭✭andrew1977

DaveMcG wrote:
    Got mine done today in JJB (the square, tallaght), €2 a letter, €9 a number, €7.50 for the badges. Took 4 hours to do, cos so many people wanted to get it done.

Christ thats expensive and i thought the united megastore was a rip off !!

Good choice you went for Vidic ... short name and cheap number of letters so... :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Jesus those prices are harsh. I got my Liverpool jersey done in Lifestyle in Dundrum a few months back when I bought it. Dont know how myuch it would have cost cos the girl forgot to charge for the printing when taking for the jersey. :D

In the Liverpool store it cost me £10 for any name/number combo from the squad and £5 for patches (cl ones)

I do have vague memories of being scared off from getting Macmanaman on my jersey years ago though ad the day of th ecl final in 2005 I got Carragher done on my home jersey in jjb in the square for €5 cos a guy I worked with at thetime used to work there and got it done for me, :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

Kinda off topic here but does anyone else hate to see premiership lettering on spl or el jersies. Even worse, premiership lettering on gaa jersies. Its just a waste

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

DaveMcG wrote:

virtual handshake for anyone following the Vidic cult.

Rooney on home, Ronaldo on away, Vidic on 3rd for me.

oh my god thats gonna work out at €30, €23 and €19 just for the prints! How much are the Champions badges gonna cost!

So if i go to Lifestyle in Dundrum tomorrow can i get the new Prem printing? That would be quite handy. Anyone know about Arnotts? Ill give them a call in the morning.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭BFassassin

Anyone know what colour the Champions League letteing on the new united jersey is going to be this year. I loved the gold last year and hope its the same this year. I want to get Solskjaer and the number 99 on the back :)

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭fortuneg

evad_lhorg wrote:
    Lifestyle were 1.20 a letter and 7 euro a number. on a lighter note I have ****ed my new jersey up too :( .... dont iron them. I tried inside out but no no! going to try get an exchange for a crap printjob but ill be lucky if I do. Id hate to see what would happen if there was a fire near and you were wearing this.

Had a Barca jersey about 7 years ago and i was at a bonfire on the aran islands, there were loads of sparks blowing off it and when i got home i realised the jersey had, what looked like, a million little hot rock burns all over it.

Jerseys + fire = :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

I called Lifestyle Dundrum and Arnotts today.

Lifestyle have the new Prem lettering, €1.20 a letter €7 a number. But they dont have the Champions badges. Anyone know where i can get the Champions Badges?

As for Arnotts, they said their printing machine is broken and wont be fixed for about 2 weeks. But that is the same responce i was given when i wanted C.Ronaldo 17 on my Portugal jersey before Euro 2004 :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,995 ✭✭✭DoctorGonzo08

Anyone have a more up to date info on where does Premiership Shirt Printing in the City? Is Arnotts or Lifestyle still doing it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 815 ✭✭✭Collibosher

Anyone have a more up to date info on where does Premiership Shirt Printing in the City? Is Arnotts or Lifestyle still doing it?

Lifestyle Sports definitely still do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,995 ✭✭✭DoctorGonzo08

Lifestyle Sports definitely still do it.

Jervis Centre or Henry St, or outside the City?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,838 ✭✭✭doncarlos

Use a marker! If it's good enough for Richard Dunne....

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭steirishrover

All the lifestyles do it

Advertisement