Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alarm for my shed?

Options
  • 01-08-2007 10:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭

Anyone know where I can get a wireless burglar alarm for my shed. It only has one window and one door. Cheap and cheerful and easy to install please.

Looked in Woodies and they only have ones with wires. There is one in Argos but it seems to be for a whole house, so surplus to my requirements....

Thanks in advance......Annieeeeeeeeeeeee :):)

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Are you looking for wireless to connect to your house alarm?
    Does the shed have mains power? If so why not put in a wired system. Running cables in a shed is easy enough.
    If you are looking to just add a couple of devices onto your house alarm use the Aritech quick bridge reviever & a couple of wireless sensors or contacts.

Advertisement