Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Don't mess with Dream Theater, or LaBrie'll **** you up!

Comments

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,226 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Owned.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭j0e

reminds me of http://youtube.com/watch?v=bGD6bLEfmjc

edit Karl teach me embedded

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Somnus

Hahaha :D

I wish Dream Theater would come here :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Awesome.
    The hair flick afterwards has to be the salt in the wound.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭Oral Slang

haha, they're gas videos..
    Dr.Poca wrote:
    Hahaha :D

I wish Dream Theater would come here :(

Can't see it happening again in a while, they charge too much.. You should head over to one of the Uk shows, I'm going to see them in October in Wembley - Dream Theater & Symphony X, what a combination. Should be amazing!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Somnus

I might head over to one of the UK one's in November.It'd be amazing all right! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 500 ✭✭✭mc nuggets

j0e wrote:
    reminds me of http://youtube.com/watch?v=bGD6bLEfmjc

edit Karl teach me embedded

Is it just me or does Maynard appear to be miming in that vid when hes on the ground.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

haha that's fantastic.

surprised it doesn't end in "chocolate rain". every funny video ends in that these days

• Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭Alanthroneus

mc nuggets wrote:
    Is it just me or does Maynard appear to be miming in that vid when hes on the ground.

how the hell can you tell? ya cant see his face...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

It shouldn't be so funny, but it is! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭stereoroid

That looks like around 1993 or so...

I saw DT at Vicar St about 4 years ago... place was half full, not the most exciting gig. It was the same with Marllion about 3 years ago. I don't think either band will be back any time soon - we didn't make it worth the trip, I thought.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Judge2112

I just met the guys in Toronto.

Was shopping @ HMV and noticed a looong line waiting outside (didn't know why). I went in and was looking at CD's upstairs and out pops John Petrucci. He thought I was the 1st fan (standing there with my jaws to the floor...) waiting and shook my hand.

Then comes out Mike Portnoy and the others - all shook my hand and sat down for a Meet -n- Greet.

Great timing!! I ran and bought another copy of SC and got it signed by them.

They are playing tonight in Toronto, but I can't see them cause I am going out to dinner with a client (and I am sure he is not a DT fan, so I couldn't convince him to go...). CRAP.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,046 ✭✭✭eZe^

Pretty cool band, prefer Planet X because imo Virgil Donati is infinitely better than Portnoy... I personally cant listen to their stuff for too long because its a little too guitar wankery for me at times...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭spiritcrusher

Can't wait for the Wembley show, although my tickets haven't arrived yet even though I ordered them months ago...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭*tOpLaSs

THAT OWNED! \m/ COME TO IRELAND =[

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 387 ✭✭Dark Artist

That was absolutely hilarious and very kickass. LaBrie, you legend!

Advertisement