Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dance Classes in Kilkenny??

• 02-08-2007 12:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭

Hi there, I'm living in Kilkenny and wanted to know is there any adult hip hop, belly dancing, blooywood or pole dancing classes going on within a reasonable commute of Kilkenny ie Carlow/Kilkenny/Waterford?

Thanks!

Caroline

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 mvenn

hi by any chance did u find any dance classes, i would really love to join one but don't know the first place to look

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 laurabrowne2005

Also looking for dance classes in Carlow/kilkenny??? Hip hop or pole preferrably?????

Thanks...

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Maksim

Would you like a Ballroom dance claseses?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Gill_Breakbeat

Hey,

Try Breakbeat Waterford - Has a Really good hip-hop adults class that is always good fun and real good workout I usually teach it but for the summer I'm not there! But do check it out! I've moved back to carlow area and might possibly start an adult hiphop class there if i can get the numbers!
    Dee runs Breakbeat her numer is <snip>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 KATHIE

yes I am looking for Ballroom Dancing classes in or around Kilkenny. Can you give me any information please?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 30 selena27

There are fitness dance classes in Dragons Lair Fitness Centre in Hebron Industrial Estate.Fusion of various dance styles(salsa,reggaeton,hip hop,oriental dances) and energetic music will make you sweat without feeling it and have great time. Fun and easy way to get your fitness to the next level .Each class is different with a new routine, different style dominating so you can join whenever you feel like.Drop in rate also available. For more informatin contact Dee 0860575288

• Registered Users Posts: 48 jivedude

There's also modern jive classes at club51 on Johns street in Kk every thurs nights

harlem wrote: »
    Hi there, I'm living in Kilkenny and wanted to know is there any adult hip hop, belly dancing, blooywood or pole dancing classes going on within a reasonable commute of Kilkenny ie Carlow/Kilkenny/Waterford?

Thanks!

Caroline

Try modern jive classe @ club51 kilkenny

KATHIE wrote: »
    yes I am looking for Ballroom Dancing classes in or around Kilkenny. Can you give me any information please?

Club 51 on John's street killkenny every thurs nite. 8.30

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 1aco

There is adult hip hop classes in dragons lair in Kilkenny every Tuesday evening, 6 to 7, great atmosphere, all levels welcome..
    More info 087 7999 166 :D Hopefully see you there...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 30 selena27

There're 2 new classes starting in Kilkenny soon!
    BELLY DANCE in Kilkenny School of Yoga commencing on Thursday the28th of January at8.45pm

ZUMBA in Dragons Lair starting on Wednesday the3rd of February at 8pm.

What's ZUMBA???
    The Zumba® program fuses hypnotic Latin rhythms and easy-to-follow moves to create a one-of-a-kind fitness program that will blow you away. Our goal is simple: We want you to want to work out, to love working out, to get hooked. Zumba® Fanatics achieve long-term benefits while experiencing an absolute blast in one exciting hour of calorie-burning, body-energizing, awe-inspiring movements meant to engage and captivate for life!
    For more info call on 0860575288

• Registered Users Posts: 20 whorobbedme

im looking for tap dancing classes in kilkenny or near by would any one know of any?

Is the tap just for you?? Or do you have more than one person??
    I will start a tap class in Kilkenny if you have a few people... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 20 whorobbedme

1aco wrote: »
    Is the tap just for you?? Or do you have more than one person??
    I will start a tap class in Kilkenny if you have a few people... :)

its just me

Well would you be interested in set dancing? Thats starting on Monday nights in Dancebox studios.. Its good fun... And brill for weight loss and fitness.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭dathi

theres a good salsa class on tuesdays in club 51 johns street at 8pm good teacher teaches LA.style on 1 and some cha cha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭*melanie*

Bumping this!

I am looking for Irish dancing for adults, or Salsa.

Any help appreciated.
    (must be in Kilkenny)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭dathi

salsa dancing still on tuesdays club 51/peaghus john st kilkenny at 7.45

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Sarahjaney

Hi
    There's ballroom starting in Newpark dancewise studios on tuesday this week. Adult classes 8-9pm. A young teacher but good. If anyone is interested? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7 EZduzzit

There are Argentine Tango classes and dancing on Thursdays in the Pembroke Hotel, Patrick Street, Kilkenny.
    See www.KilkennyTango.com and www.facebook.com/KilkennyTango for details.

• Advertisement
Advertisement