Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

stigmata

Options
  • 02-08-2007 12:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭

i was thinking of getting a tatto donr in stigmata in swords by mick , im looking to get a fairly big piece , anyone got any opinions on this place or mick in particular , seems to be a decent artist

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 540 ✭✭✭RazielDoomgate

for a minute there i thought ya wanted the hands and feet job :D

i got a bigish piece done on my back there at the start of the year. theyre very nice, and yes very skilled. i got something i designed, though a simple design it was done well

prices arent bad ether, they charged me 60e an hour :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭corpseorourke

they have a pritty long waiting list tho bout 3 weeks usualy i have 3 pieces done by wally in there hes good at what he does

corpse!

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭McFearless

Ye I got mine done there and will getting the rest done too.There is about 3-4 weeks waiting list,im getting mine done by cathal,who's cool.My appointment was cancelled but he opened up on a sunday for me!defo go for it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭aido182

Im goin there in Sept for mine. Heard good things about it, so lookin forward to it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭hot2def

I've a couple of pieces by mick, he's very good

• Advertisement
Advertisement