Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who goes, you Decide...

Options
  • 02-08-2007 1:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭

Ok so David, Shanessa, Kara Louise and Tracey face the vote this week. Who goes, you decide. Have a feeling this might be a double whammy, but that hasn't been confirmed as of yet.

Who would you like to leave? 32 votes

David
    0% 0 votes
    Kara-Louise
    28% 9 votes
    Shanessa
    15% 5 votes
    Tracey
    56% 18 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Don't really care if any of the newbies go. Would like to see Trace stay, since Charley left, she's really grown on me and seems to be getting on well with Brian, Liam and Ziggy.
    I'd like to see Shanessa go the most, because I think she's revolting in every sense.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭Mkl

Shanessa would be my first vote causes shes foul
    And then Kara-Louise causes shes simple

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭The Al Lad

shanessa - gimme a bucket till I puke

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭jobonar

The Al Lad wrote:
    shanessa - gimme a bucket till I puke
    QFT

• Registered Users Posts: 8 chaps123

Defo Shanessa...she has a face an body for Big Brother The radio show

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Shanessa/Tracey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

def Shanessa, she is just so disgusting..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭Loomis

David -
    there's something really weird about that guy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭girloperfection

Never thought i would say this but any of them apart from Tracey. Dont like any of the new ones.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 691 ✭✭✭pepper

Shanessa

I just cant like her- Its bad enough she turned up in a dress that showed off her fat (Like is she thick even charley wore clothes for her figure)but shes thick as two planks

my 2 cents:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,211 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

probably david, although i don't really like any of them. Tracey is okay I guess

Ok, it's official, double eviction tomorrow night.
    I want to see Shanessa and Kara-Louise evicted.
    I want Tracey (because she's still ave'in it) and David (to stir up s**t) to stay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,431 ✭✭✭✭Saibh

i hope amy is the next to go. such false tears last night saying she would rather go and let shanessa stay - don't think so....

ulster wrote:
    i hope amy is the next to go. such false tears last night saying she would rather go and let shanessa stay - don't think so....

What's with the Amy witchhunt??? I think David's cast a spell to have people hate her or something. Fortunately I can see sense. What exactly has she done to pi55 people off?

Advertisement